Civilization V Funny screenshots

Never seen so much Iron in so small range of tiles

Spoiler :

Text showing upon discovering Agriculture - for those who didn't know:

Spoiler :

In response to Fierro's 30th April post,
which religion mod are you using?

Maybe this has been posted before, I've not seen it anyway.

1st CS captured a Persian city and not raising it.

2nd CS captured another CS.

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2015-08-01 kl. 10.07.29.jpg
    Skärmavbild 2015-08-01 kl. 10.07.29.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 697
  • Skärmavbild 2015-07-10 kl. 11.20.56.jpg
    Skärmavbild 2015-07-10 kl. 11.20.56.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 633
It's was worth to waste more than 10 turns, the game was still a breeze.

World + Natural wonder

For thousands of years nearby city states would reward whoever cleared the barb camp and finally Egyptians did upon researching something that can fly over mountains :D

Attachments

• barb_mount.jpg
    barb_mount.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 1,977
If those city states still have the barb encampment clear quest for that encampment then that would be funny/funnier.

Alexander with only 1 city left, but allied with a lot of city-states, manages to pass Autocracy as the World Ideology.

Dug up a few - I use a ton of mods.

Over -2 billion in military might, no clue what happened here. Playing the Egypt reunification scenario (Modded, G&K)
Spoiler :

Thanks to the help of TXT_KEY_NAME, the plots of the Mongols were avoided. Note the civ I'm playing as.
Spoiler :

Keep those grants rollin'
Spoiler :

The one time Lake Victoria isn't taken...
Spoiler :

Is it only me or are your screenshots not showing?

Moderator Action: Edited his post to repair the image links and add spoiler tags.

AI maybe?

I notice high difficulty AI's will settle trash cities in snow ur tundra and they'll become pop 4 in like 10 turns :rolleyes: and it's not from Order.

AI maybe?

I notice high difficulty AI's will settle trash cities in snow ur tundra and they'll become pop 4 in like 10 turns :rolleyes: and it's not from Order.

Almost certinately foudned by an AI.

Yes, the higher above Prince you go, the less food the AI has to store to increase in population by 1. At Deity, the AI only needs 55% of the humans.

With the AIs happiness bonuses, it can afford it.

Sometimes it is funny where some antiquity sites are located ;) ....
it makes no sense but it happens alot, every game there is like 3 of those
Yes, the higher above Prince you go, the less food the AI has to store to increase in population by 1. At Deity, the AI only needs 55% of the humans.
the Firaxis way of making the AI hard, instead of competent AI lets give them so many bonuses that its almost impossible to lose

it makes no sense but it happens alot, every game there is like 3 of those

the Firaxis way of making the AI hard, instead of competent AI lets give them so many bonuses that its almost impossible to lose

Yeah it's basically just like fighting an idiot with a machine gun.

Oh, Haile, what on earth are you doing? And this in on Quick speed so it's like turn 167!
Spoiler :

Maybe haile had many sea resources. With a stele, its often difficult to resist non faith producing pantheons.

Top Bottom