The cossacks conversion collection

Damn, now I'm going to have to completely rethink the units and UUs for the middle ages. :D

If you people keep coming up with these great units how will I ever get my mod done.

[advertising]If you want to try all the new units, just download the MEM(link can be found in my sig)[/advertising] ;)

Originally posted by Yoda Power
[advertising]If you want to try all the new units, just download the MEM(link can be found in my sig)[/advertising] ;)

Advertising for a Medieval Mod including Russian 18th century hussar ;) ?

Originally posted by Steph

Advertising for a Medieval Mod including Russian 18th century hussar ;) ?

that Hussar could be used for the 15th century aswell, so long there is not a non-winged hussar for that age.

im going to go to the civ company with a a small mob of townspeople demanding that they make unti additions easier since i still don't know how to, and this great stuff is only tormenting me more! oy....

These units in fact cover the whole period of my Europa Universalis! Units like Grenadiers are very much needed! Thank you!:love:

Oh, I have (still!) one request. Could you include Austrian Roundshier in these conversions, as it is definetly different from "regular" units?

WOW! :goodjob: Can't wait to use this units...

A sidenote: have you togh about lighten up these units a little? They seems to be much darker than the Original Civ3 Units. Here is a small example, I changed (only) brightness + 35 in PSP7. It may be, there is still to adjust the contrast too or gamma correction, but this looks already no longer that dark.

so all the cavelry is made?? this fast?? wow! you people must not have a life ;) Thank you thank you

Top Bottom