Sevo's Civilopedia

Needs an update to make room for the "unique buildings" characteristic of each civilization on the civ info screen.

I don't know what's changed, but suddenly my Warlords does not work with this mod. I was using the sevopedia found in this thread : http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=170501
I don't know if they are different..
Anyways, I'm using blue marble, sevopedia, and realquotes. I did a fresh install of Warlords, the tested each mod 1 by 1. Installed blue marble, worked, uninstalled it. Installed realquotes, worked, uninstaled it. Installed sevopedia; BAM. Game crashes when I try to load a saved game or create a new game.

I have this and the Index as well as the Unit upgrades/promotions working under warlords in my Mod.

Did not need any help just finding the correct files.

There is a tag bGraphicalOnly. As far as I know it can be on any file but isn't by default so you need to add it to the schema file also. Any item with a bGraphicalOnly value of 1 wont be displayed in the index. If you get to the pedia any other way it wil show the information on the unit or building or whatever. ;) I have been using it for units for quite a while.

Top Bottom