[WARLORDS] Amra's Modpack v2

Maybe someone for whom the mod works perfectly could send me their Civ4.ini configuration folder (for warlords) and i could see what the problem is

Dunno if I already told oyu, nut your mod is fantatastic! When I play warlords I use yours or Ket mod ^^

First of all thanks for great mod. This gave me and my mate more motivation to play civ4_warlords.

Can i run multiple mods with this one? i am specially interested in those that gives more different civics and random map mod? For me it seems that when i goto load mod i can only choose 1 mod due to radio buttons....

Still same problem for the mod, im posting game screenshots of the problem as well as the error messages i get when i change the "hide python exeptions" line in civ4.ini to 0. Ive played this mod a bit and its great, please help me play it in proper conditions

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 240
My brothers and I were playing this on multiplayer and it works great until 360AD. Then Warlords just totaly shuts down. no errors or anything. It just closes on all the computers. We tried it 4 different times with teh same results. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.;)

great mod

i want to change the likelihood of what the dudes find in the goody huts, but i apparently have finally drank myself ******ed and can't remember where that file is....i had it changed on my allcivs, but for the life of me i can't remember where

help, anyone?

Cheers Amra I installed this mod this weekend and it looks great - havnt had a chance to play it yet but I definitely will in the next few days

I just bought warlords today and i love your mod, but i would wish somebody made an earthmap with all these new recources and civs. If there already is a map out there i would be glad if somebody told me where to find it.

I dont suppose there will be a version of this mod with Dale's combat mod incorporated?

Hi!

I have a big problem with this mod: i don't have the hud, so i can't modify de rate of science or culture, nor the F1 ... F8 tabs are working.

Thanks

TheDesertRat said:
Ditto, any fixes?

From the ViSa thread:

Known Bugs

Memory Allocation Error on saving games (AutoSave or Manual) has been reported in multiple mods and multiple threads on CivFanatics. Our recommendation is to not play on any map size greater than LARGE. Other work-around is to change Graphics Settings to Low and disable all Effects. Any other setting changes to reduce save game file size will also help avoid this error. This appears to be a Firaxis save game issue, not any particular mod problem.

TAfirehawk said:
From the ViSa thread:

Known Bugs

Memory Allocation Error on saving games (AutoSave or Manual) has been reported in multiple mods and multiple threads on CivFanatics. Our recommendation is to not play on any map size greater than LARGE. Other work-around is to change Graphics Settings to Low and disable all Effects. Any other setting changes to reduce save game file size will also help avoid this error. This appears to be a Firaxis save game issue, not any particular mod problem.

Confused. :confused: :cry: :confused: Amra has not posted for over six weeks so:

Has the ViSa thread taken over this mod? From your post it seems it has. So should we stop watching this thread and go to the ViSa thread instead. :confused: :confused:

Harrier said:
Confused. :confused: :cry: :confused: Amra has not posted for over six weeks so:

Has the ViSa thread taken over this mod? From your post it seems it has. So should we stop watching this thread and go to the ViSa thread instead. :confused: :confused:

ViSa is built with Amra's great mod, but we are not taking over his mod in any way...we just are adding/tweaking it as a new modpack.

Top Bottom