Land of Our Fathers

Wheldrake

Warlord
Bonjour!

I've just started plyaing the Land of Our Fathers mod. It seems kind of like a version 2 of Dale's Age of Discovery II mod, seems to work quite well and the changes to the founding fathers were sorely needed.

So far, my only grip is that buying indian land costs too much! It may have been a bit on the too cheap side in Dale's Age of Discovery II, but it seems like we're back to the ultra-high levels of vanilla Civ4Col.

Also, I'd like to use some of the more advanced map scripts, but not sure how to integrate them. Probably just a question of putting fairweather in the right folder, or at least I'd hope it would be.

Any suggestions? --- Wheldrake

Bonjour!

I've just started plyaing the Land of Our Fathers mod. It seems kind of like a version 2 of Dale's Age of Discovery II mod, seems to work quite well and the changes to the founding fathers were sorely needed.

So far, my only grip is that buying indian land costs too much! It may have been a bit on the too cheap side in Dale's Age of Discovery II, but it seems like we're back to the ultra-high levels of vanilla Civ4Col.

Also, I'd like to use some of the more advanced map scripts, but not sure how to integrate them. Probably just a question of putting fairweather in the right folder, or at least I'd hope it would be.

Any suggestions? --- Wheldrake

thanks for the feedback wheldrake :)

If you are playing the latest version of LooF 1.3 or later I included the fairweathe mapscript so you should be able to pick it off the list when loading

Incidentally I tweaked v1.3 and it also ups two of the FF when purchasing indian lands (minuit now -60% / lewis & clark -35%) if you get Minuit early on Indian land is 40% of normal cost, get both and land late game is only 5% of normal cost. I could spread the bonuses about accross more fathers but wanted to give that a few playtests first :)

Top Bottom