Pitboss Leaders

Assuming that Hercules90 sent through his choice, of course. :)

Experienced
Lord Parkin-Willem
DMOC-Huayna Capac
Plako-Mehmed
Joshua-Ramesses II

Less Experienced
Dux_-Ragnar
Scuum-Willem
hell_hound-Willem
Toch-Willem
Elucidus-Charlemagne
Amethyst-Catherine
Clamburger-Ragnar
Hercules-Elizabeth

Whoa...FOUR Willems? :lol: (by the way Lord Parkin I thought you were going to pick a non-financial Leader.)

Anyway, let's look at the trait tally:

Financial - 9
Creative - 5
Imperialistic - 2
Industrious - 2
Aggressive - 1
Expansive - 1
Organized - 1
Philosophical - 1
Protective - 1
Spiritual - 1
Charismatic - 0

Bah, uninteresting financial swine. To hell with you! :hammer: Kind of hoping in less-serious game the more experienced players could try to ween themselves off that boring trait but whatever. Then again I probably hate financial more than most.

Four Willems is hilarious though, better make sure to wipe them all out before Steam Power. :lol:

Only non-financial players are Plako, Elucidus, Amethyst and me. :egypt:

Whoa...FOUR Willems? :lol: (by the way Lord Parkin I thought you were going to pick a non-financial Leader.)
I was - I actually suggested that none of the experienced players should be permitted to pick a Financial leader. However, that discussion went nowhere... and anyway, I've actually (to my memory) never played a Creative leader in a game with 10 or more players. That was (as hell_hound mentioned) on of my main reasons for my picking Willem. Plus I've never played as Willem on this kind of game either, of course. :) Also, I thought it might be nice to pick the same leader as hell_hound, so that he'd have someone to compare his game with. (Apparently everyone else may have had that idea though. :p )

However, 4 Willems out of 12 civs is quite insane. :crazyeye: Maybe some of us will change to lessen the Dutch-ness of this game. ;)

Bah, uninteresting financial swine. To hell with you! :hammer: Kind of hoping in less-serious game the more experienced players could try to ween themselves off that boring trait but whatever. Then again I probably hate financial more than most.
I'm happy to change if people prefer. However, as mentioned above, I wasn't picking Willem for the sole reason of keeping the Financial trait. ;)

They give +1 :hammers: to all water tiles. That's very strong on water-filled maps like the one we're playing on. Also, levees can be built on the coast even if they aren't on rivers.
Exactly. It's like a super-Moai Statues in every city on the coast (and even some inland ones on rivers).

Oh Willem is one of my favorite leaders for sure but you can't just ignore the financial trait as that is very much there. :p

Could be worse though, as far as creative leaders go I'd much prefer going against Willem than Zara Yaqob! :mischief:

i got owned by willem in my last two games ^^
wanted to try him out ;)

I usually prefer the financial trait, even better with the organized trait, but I wanted to try something different and differ my play style.

EDIT: That's one reason I asked to be put on the less-experienced list, that and lack of multiplayer Civing.

What exactly are we basing "experienced" players on? I thought it was general difficulty level in single player, because I'm pretty sure when it comes to multiplayer civ LordParkin is the only guy with signifigant experience.

Seems kind of like a silly and pointless tag anyway, let's just agree to not attack anyone until we have more than warriors guarding our cities. :p

Not sure, I just don't consider myself an experienced player, I don't typically play single player, and play only a bit of multiplayer.

I imagine your propensity for making mistakes would be where the tag would apply.

So are we ready to start? :)

Elucidus is still hosting, right? *poke* *poke*

Do we all need to decide our nation's names and passwords and stuff or is that done after it's set up?

Top Bottom