Civilization V Funny screenshots

Presumably the free library from the GL was destroyed when the city was captured, so the city governor for the puppet is building a new library.

The road goes ever on and on...
All roads lead to... hmm...
The road to hell is paved...
That's the end of the road...

Attachments

• ROAD.jpg
    ROAD.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 921
Reminds me the movie "Dark City"...

Sadly, it is not.

So, does it work the same way for bonus building? Capturing a city with the GLh can make the lighthouse disappear?

What's the rule for "vanished" buildings? Is it random? Once I captured (twice) Carthage, the only building remaining was the seaport, the harbor was gone.

"Okay, Enrico... can you explain exactly why imported whales are preferable to your local variety?"

He never improved those whales, all game. :confused:

Attachments

• whales.jpg
    whales.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 735
  • whales2.jpg
    whales2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 648
The beetling precipices of Macchu Picchu... inside a crater.

Attachments

• 2014-04-18_00001.jpg
    2014-04-18_00001.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 774
In 1958 AD, a sole caravel from Antananarivo travelled from Newfoundland to Borneo to raze my enemy city to the ground.

I had the same thing in one of my past game, a caravel took an one-tile russian polar city which was on the other side of the globe, and didn't raze it. Sometimes CS think about the interest of maintaining overseas colonies (the island had to off-shore oil spots)!

That bridge is there so that the people who have forded the river don't get mud on the nice, clean fields of the farmer.

Top Bottom