Modpack list

Civ/BtS enhancements

Can you include Advanced Combat Odds + UP?

As a suggestion you could include links to the mods.

Not sure if everyone could be really neutral :ack:.
In general a good idea. I added the ultrashort description, because i wanted to give at least a short pointer in the right direction (mainly needed for the total conversions), but didn't have neither the time nor the knowledge about every mod to write something more detailed.

:think: what would be a good amount of words? 100? 200?

How about a 1 line?

ACO is part of BUG, isn't it?
No, ACO isn´t part of bug.

What's UP :blush:?
UP is part of "name" in old version.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12308

The links are under the version numbers ;).
Ok, I had not seen.

It's not really that more (or less) at the moment, isn't it?
Perhaps only those who have written. This rule can apply those who have not written since the most respect them. Anyway is just a suggestion.

Added.
I see your thread does not have the modpacks title -> moderators can change thread titles, if you like.

What would the status be if it was finished (ie, out of beta) but still being worked on/added to?

Also WIP. As long as someone is working it's WIP.

Master Of Mana
  • Ultrashort summary: Spiritual Successor of Master of Magic
  • Version: 3.19
  • Additional languages (besides english): -

please either list it individual or not at all, but don't list it as a modmod. Thanks

I spend thousands of hours on the mod and you tell me you know better. wow. I guess since you know everything discussion with you will be pointless.

Well, your call. Either change the description of the mod or I am going to remove it from this website (well, and any other mod I have done though it's not many). Allowing modders to describe their own mods is the least one can expect. Atleast that's my opinion. I don't want people to waste time on a mod because of a wrong description.

No, I am not. And neither are you. Even if you are a mod. goodbye friend

The_J: I mean, since it's already inside the Revolution subforum, would changing the topic heading to the mod name really do any good? You think it would give people more information about it than the current title does?

Top Bottom