Modpack list

I see your point, but the mod adds a lot of modcomps, and maybe as the mod adds more civs/scenarios/mod comps you will change your mind, as i will update it in a couple days, when I do see watcha think:D

Edit: haha you are not condisending, as I see your point. Not sure which way the mod will go yet, I might take it more toward all of Indian independence, or possibly keep it just Pakistani, we will see

Edit again: Decided to change it to a civ, and expand it in to a mod in the future, if you could edit the name of the thread to "'Pakistani Civ Mod" and move it into civs that would be great:D (Different than civs as im sure you will ask, civ mods add more than just civs)

also if you could rename the Travel Trough Time mod to Travel Through Time: Modern Alliances, that would be great, thanks

Moddern <<=== I see what you you did there.

Mod-dern, i.e. full of "Mod"s in a modern setting.

Edit again: Decided to change it to a civ, and expand it in to a mod in the future, if you could edit the name of the thread to "'Pakistani Civ Mod" and move it into civs that would be great:D (Different than civs as im sure you will ask, civ mods add more than just civs)

Done.
I'd say it'll qualify as real mod if a couple (6, 8, whatever) more civs are in, then it can be moved back :).

also if you could rename the Travel Trough Time mod to Travel Through Time: Modern Alliances, that would be great, thanks

Done that too :yup:.

Moddern <<=== I see what you you did there.

:lol:

haha 6-8? Mod about independence of India, would requiere maybe 2 civs, and it would definatly be considering a mod, but nahh what I released will stay as is, not to important to me if its a mod or not. Actually like it better, as I will probably release more civ mods

Maybe I will add 6 dummy civs just so it can be a mod:p

haha 6-8? Mod about independence of India, would requiere maybe 2 civs, and it would definatly be considering a mod,

But you'd need a good scenario for that, so there's a difference ;).

but nahh what I released will stay as is, not to important to me if its a mod or not. Actually like it better, as I will probably release more civ mods

Maybe I will add 6 dummy civs just so it can be a mod:p

:nono: you need something better to trick me :D.

Name:
Gods of Warfare

Description:
A scifi mod placed in space with planets as the cities and not solar sytems.

Type:
Total conversion

Version:
BtS v3.19

Forum: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=460521

Additional languages:
English only. May add others later if the mod goes anywhere.

Work in Progress

Name:
Conquest

Description:
A mod from within a mod. Starting with the excellent History Rewritten mod, with all its elegant legacy, Conquest adds new features and house rules.

Type:
Total conversion

Version:
BtS v3.19

Forum: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=460483

Additional languages:
English only.

Work in Progress

Name:
MoreStuffMod

Description:
Exactly what the title says.

Type:
Expansion

Version:
BtS v3.19

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=11465397#post11465397

Additional languages:
French, German, Italian, Spanish (may not be if I continue on this mod. I didn't write the textinfos)

Work in Progress (I'll leave it here because I may add more to it if I feel like taking a break from GoW mod)

I think that "Imperium Romanum" is dead and buried.

Maybe it should be removed from the list because no download seems possible anymore.

Could you add an additional column in the list, entitled "Multiplayer"?
So, those of us looking specifically for mods that are known to work in multiplayer games can find one and download it.

Thanks.

Top Bottom