The Faces of NES #3

umm? tea yes, but there are no crumpets in this house. More likely to be 'scones', but even then only rarely.

Cheers to bushy eyebrows! :D Anyway, ugliness is by no means a rare condition, just so you know. :p

To show Panda that other people can also wear cool hats.. and sometimes they don't even have to be painted on ;)

EDIT: Btw, amen to daftpanzer and image size altering! What can possibly be so hard about it?!

Myself and my friend Kathy (I'm on the right) visiting our high school in late August, right before college started but after the high school had reopened. I don't remember why the flag was there, but it makes a nice backdrop.

Insane_Panda said:
It is my firm belief that all British people eat tea and crumpets and partake in regular subjugation of foriegn peoples!

I sure as hell do :), don't forget the alcoholism sterotype!...which I'm happy to reinforce - Bottoms up!

It's been over an hour since Cuiv posted and I cannot believe that no one has commented on how pretty she is. That speaks loudly to CFC and NESers social skills. :shake:

And she's smart too!

Birdjaguar said:
It's been over an hour since Cuiv posted and I cannot believe that no one has commented on how pretty she is. That speaks loudly to CFC and NESers social skills. :shake:
Or perhaps it's a sign of maturity for a male-dominated forum to not be fawning over the only female around simply because she's attractive. Or it could be incompetence. I'll be optimistic though. :p Since it's a call to action, you do look nice though, Cui. :)

Dis: poison of choice? ;)

Perhaps it's because we feel shy about saying things like that... :blush:

Obligatory picture: Iggy in profile. Sorry for the size.

Spoiler :

Birdjaguar said:

And she's smart too!

Perhaps I figure that Cuiv is pretty enough to be secure in her prettiness?

:)

Since I'm posting a post, I guess I need a pic.

Spoiler I can't tell exactly how I am in this picture, but I think that one of the blobs in the mirror is me, since I was taking it over that mirror :

Birdjaguar said:

And she's smart too!
They're afraid I'm gonna lay the smackdown upon them for violated the two-non-pic rule. ;)

Myself and my friend Kathy (I'm on the right) visiting our high school in late August, right before college started but after the high school had reopened. I don't remember why the flag was there, but it makes a nice backdrop.

It's been over an hour since Cuiv posted and I cannot believe that no one has commented on how pretty she is. That speaks loudly to CFC and NESers social skills.

I was asleep! Cuiv, I'm overwhelmed...really. *searches vainly for appropriate smiley...fails*

What I'm wondering is if Cuiv posted a pic of herself in OT...?

Perhaps I figure that Cuiv is pretty enough to be secure in her prettiness?

Besides, we of the NESing forum learn to be subtle. See, if I was to go out and say "Wow Cuiv, you're really pretty," even though it's quite true, it's not at all subtle, and is far too revealing to enemy spies. And somehow they'll use that against me next turn--or the moderator will figure out what my strategem is and they'll have the NPCs all over me.

Stop rationalising! :p

They're afraid I'm gonna lay the smackdown upon them for violated the two-non-pic rule.

Idea! Grace us with a picture of yourself!

mhmm Finds picture of self.....ok I took a pic of myself just then...its sucks, Posing is always bad for photos not natural...
http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=meis3.jpg

Top Bottom