IOT Game Information

I was just saying.

It got, what, eight rounds? That's longer than the average IOT.

Mine lasted 11 turns. :p

I have just made a galaxy-spanning IOT that for all intents and purposes is basically an NES. I can't really explain it in-depth at the moment, but some key features:
  • Your empire can truly be unique. Choose from a half dozen different species, each running slightly or dramatically differently. Be any society logically possible. Build anything your imagination can create. Each race can be developed in their own ways; there is no one path to follow.
  • You can customize your units down to the kind of weapon your infantry uses, up to just how large your capital ship's main cannon is. Innovation is the key to war.
  • Research is almost completely unrestricted. Go ahead and discover Mass Effect if you want. Your creative power is the limit.
  • You can develop your own resources based on the original 5 laid out at the game's start. Go ahead and develop durasteel and adamantium.

You can see where this train is going. I will try to give you as few restrictions as possible. You can create literally almost anything you desire within reason and funding. I look forward to having you.

Finally, have a link.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=490405

I have started a new game called Terios. It takes place on floating continents on the surface of a gas giant; thus far we have 14 players but there's plenty of room for more.

I have purposely toned down the mechanics and obscured what few remain to shift the focus to roleplay and storytelling.

You can be practically any type of nation you want, provided it's not a real life nation or taken from a work of fiction. Other than that I'm hands off.

Why it's being hosted in IOT: I put it to a vote and IOT narrowly won out.

I do have a project in mind... and as most projects of mine it will stay in a folder piling up dust.

In better news, I held a second poll and actually set a quota of cast votes. It's been a few days, but 7 of 15 players gave me some votes; 3 were for NES, 2 for IOT, and 2 were indifferent. So, I'll be changing gears and hosting here I think. I'll keep an archive of turns in a post I'll continually edit in the IOT thread, but all diplomacy and gameplay will be here.

The game's not due to start until next Monday, so I'll go get a signup thread ready for the NES boards.

I vote for IOT.

CityIOT Redux.

Do you want to build a utopia? A militant theocracy? Maybe a neo-fascist city-state?

Whatever your cause, come join this (really, really relaxed and comedic, in some rather dark ways) IOT!

Multipolarity IV Signups

Whenever Terios concludes, I intend to launch MP4, the forth sequel to the successful game, Multipolarity.

It improves on prior installations by essentially removing the nuclear arms race from the equation, thus forcing players to focus on indirect conflict with each other. There's an abundance of things to spend one's finance on, from building up one's economy to destabilising foreign governments to securing alliances with the world's minor powers.

Good day NESers.

I have devised a classic styles in focus on RP over mechanics.

The game I have designed is Intrigue of Magic, a fantasy classic style IOT.

The game has world building features: what is there already is just foundations to work upon and develop the world, Cumhail, from it.

Devise your armies, ensure your economics, master your magic, send forth your adventure... for the game is of the players willing as the story be yours to master!

Seek forth Cumhail and join thy Intrigue of Magic!

Awarded things by 100% of all Spanish IOTers.

Not my fault less than half a dozen people bothered voting.

Top Bottom