Popped a knight with Dido

dostillevi

Warlord
its 900 BC and I used a war elephant to explore a ruin. Out pops a knight! I'm currently researching iron working.. :D:crazyeye:

Unfortunately the AFE's fear aura doesn't stick on upgrades. The Great General bonus does though.

Isabella and Rammy down, the continent is mine! Still at least 20 turns away from Chivalry :p

Love when this happens. Midgame 'advanced weapon' pops are awesome.

I was playing an archipelago map with Carthage recently, and a Crossbowman found a ruin tucked up in the arctic. About 10 turns later, a Gatling Gun conquered the Iroquois capital with a little naval help.

Military CS UU's can be fun too. I'm playing Washington and Valetta is just feeding me Cho-Ko-Nu's. I started a war with Ethiopia to start getting them promos. I never play China but I've always wanted gatlings with range and 2 attacks. Now that I think about it, does it carry over to gatling guns?

Military CS UU's can be fun too. I'm playing Washington and Valetta is just feeding me Cho-Ko-Nu's. I started a war with Ethiopia to start getting them promos. I never play China but I've always wanted gatlings with range and 2 attacks. Now that I think about it, does it carry over to gatling guns?
I recently played as Lizzy and started right besides a Militaristic CS which I got allied with that granted me Keshiks. Longbowmen + Keshiks? :eek:

I played a game the other day where the AI popped a Calvary in the ME era. my invasion took heavy losses to say the least.

Sorry guys, it`s ridiculous. I had an 18th century cavalry check a ruin and it found technology to become a WW1 tank!

WTF? how?

This makes no sense on so many very different levels. I`d say why if anyone was interested or cared.

What? You're skeptical that an ancient civilization actually left plans for a WWI era tank in those ruins?

The other day me and my brother were playing a multiplayer game.I think I was ahead of him and tech, and my civ was overall doing better.But I don't think either one of us had gunpowder yet.Then he stumbles into some ruins and find some rifles!:eek:

Later, I think he still had that one riflemen while my civ, which was probably ahead of him, was still researching gunpowder for my first musketman.:lol:Musta been ruins of some advanced civilization...

Top Bottom