Great Wall question

Ive also wondered about this. Does it only count with the cities that are surrounded by the walls our all the cities that you posses. Secondly I notice that when I build the wall the borders expand very slowly so I was wondering how does this work. How do you get the walls to expand to the greatest distants. I notice when i reload the walls will spread out further but is there any other trick. How does this work?

The walls you see are just a pretty graphic. The effects of the GW extend throughout your culture borders, even if your culture borders are not continuous (e.g., you have a couple of cities off by themselves).

Ive also wondered about this. Does it only count with the cities that are surrounded by the walls our all the cities that you posses. Secondly I notice that when I build the wall the borders expand very slowly so I was wondering how does this work. How do you get the walls to expand to the greatest distants. I notice when i reload the walls will spread out further but is there any other trick. How does this work?

In my experience, it seems that the Great Wall graphic displayed on the map includes all the tiles in your cultural boundary that are within the 5 tile city maximum of the city in which it is being built at the time you begin constructing it.

Top Bottom