Three white dots on capitol

wgene

Warlord
I have Three white dots on the capitol and all my other cities have the yellow dots. All paths to the capitol are connected. Any advice on how to fix this will be appreciated.

Not sure what white dots you are referring to, but the yellow dots show that the city has a trade route with the capital. If you mouse hover over the gold and gpt graphic on the top ribbon bar, what does it say about trade route income?

Not sure what white dots you are referring to, but the yellow dots show that the city has a trade route with the capital. If you mouse hover over the gold and gpt graphic on the top ribbon bar, what does it say about trade route income?

This is what i was referring to. See the three white dots which should be yellow.

Do you have any mod active, particularily CivUP?

Then it's not a bug, only a minor graphical glitch resulting from a feature in CivUP. They added the railroad bonus to the capitol itself (in Vanilla, the capitol never receives it). As a result, the capitol shows it's connected to itself.
Probably, you discovered railroad but havn't built any yet, and that's why other cities still shows the road connection.

Then it's not a bug, only a minor graphical glitch resulting from a feature in CivUP. They added the railroad bonus to the capitol itself (in Vanilla, the capitol never receives it). As a result, the capitol shows it's connected to itself.
Probably, you discovered railroad but havn't built any yet, and that's why other cities still shows the road connection.

Thanks for your help. I have also railroads built already.

Yes i have CIVUP.
In the future, can you please list any MODS you are using when you are posting any error issues? I really wish more people would do that since a large percent of the time, the "issue" is really due to the mods.

Top Bottom