Can't purchase with gold or faith

Truien82

Chieftain
So for some reason I am unable to purchase in my cities with gold or faith (can't even open the menu) after they convert to a religion for the first time. For instance, I made my capital my holy city and now I cannot purchase with faith. I continued playing and converted a second city and now it also cannot use the purchase feature. I was able to get a missionary using the religion overview window but this doesn't help if I want to purchase religious buildings or multiple missionaries in a single turn.

I'm pretty certain the problem has to do with some mod I'm using , but before I started this game I uploaded a few new civs and updated a few mods that I already had so I'm not sure what could be causing it. It has never happened to me before. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any fix?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The mods I am using as follows:

Where not indicated, version is (v.1)

Leugi's Haiti
Mapuche
Appalachian
Aymara (v.2)
Benin (BNW)(v.32)
Carib
Days of Sadat - Libya
Historical Religions Complete (v.6)
JFD's Prussia (v.14)
JFD's USSR (v.21)
Krazjen's Great Artists
Krazjen's Great Writers
Mexican (v.3)
Oman
Religion - no AI free pottery
Resolution - International Monetary Fund
Sikh Empire (BNW) (v.2)
Social Networks
The Englsh Protectorate (v.2)

Does anyone know of any of these mods causing an error like I described above?

I had the same issue and cross-referencing your list of mods I assumed it was a faith purchasable unit causing the issue and switched off Haiti. Solved the problem.

I just joined the forum to ask the same question and found this topic... confirming that deactivating Haiti solved this issue

Top Bottom