Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had a town founded on pigs, so the pigs would be running around the feet of the infantry unit defending the city. Puts new meaning to "Die you pigs!"

1. Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri-Civ4 coincidence much.

2. Is this a trap set up by Monty? (I canceled trade agreements with him before I tok this screenshot including open borders)

Explain the first one to an idiot (me), please. ;)

:stupid:

Secondly, I was playing Bts and look what event idia got. Look at he last four words... get the hint.:crazyeye:

Thinks about it for a minute...

No, don't get it.

The true melting pot of cultures :D

Attachments

• the true melting pot of cultures.JPG
    the true melting pot of cultures.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 1,351

I guess that makes me stupid too because I didn't knew the answer either. You can't really call someone stupid for something so random.

As you can see, I say didn't, as in I do now because I looked up the name. Apparently, Angela Merkel was born in Hamburg (which is a city in Germany which is the civ that the player is using). The rest I don't know really as I didn't really get it but I'm assuming it also has to do with the UN being built (it says she was a very important person in the G8 blah blah blah).

I've played those kinds of games (extremely crowded), they're a lot of fun (especially domination via culture with Louis XIV)!

If it's just "what lies beyond the sword", referencing the game itself, that isn't funny. :p

I guess that makes me stupid too because I didn't knew the answer either. You can't really call someone stupid for something so random.

I don't think he meant to be offensive. choxorn (jokingly) said that he was an "idiot" for not getting it and stee said that he didn't get it either. I don't get it either

Me neither, and I am too lazy to google her name.

Wasn't her an Alpha Ceuntary leader?

Or perhaps I am just saying BS? :lol:

I don't think he meant to be offensive. choxorn (jokingly) said that he was an "idiot" for not getting it and stee said that he didn't get it either. I don't get it either

The way I perceived it was offensive, I may be wrong and looking back I should've checked if the person meant to be offensive of not.

The way I read it, the :stupid: showed up and stee didn't explain and talked about something else.

Hard to perceive things on the internet...

You should just remember that the internet thinks everyone is stupid.

Oooh, Special Fred
mama dropped him on his head
now he's not so bright instead
he's a little bit special
just a little bit....

I ran track,
hung out at malls
fred ran headfirst
into walls

I had girls
and lots of clothes
fred had names
for all his toes

ooh special fred
mama dropped him on his head
now he thinks
he's a piece of bread
cuz he's a little bit special
just a little bit.....

one day, when talking to special fred,
he grabbed a brick and he swung at my head
and as he laughed at me
that's when I knew
special fred just made
me special toooo!

Perhaps he's more friendly with everyone else?

Thinks about it for a minute...

No, don't get it.

As you can see, I say didn't, as in I do now because I looked up the name. Apparently, Angela Merkel was born in Hamburg (which is a city in Germany which is the civ that the player is using). The rest I don't know really as I didn't really get it but I'm assuming it also has to do with the UN being built (it says she was a very important person in the G8 blah blah blah).

I've played those kinds of games (extremely crowded), they're a lot of fun (especially domination via culture with Louis XIV)!

If it's just "what lies beyond the sword", referencing the game itself, that isn't funny. :p

You should just remember that the internet thinks everyone is stupid.

I see that you guys don't get it. First of all, when I play Civ4, I always use the name of a famous leader dead or alive. Second, I use Warlords, not BTS & third, I am also a fan of Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri which I do not have but I'm still a fan. In Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, the spaceship launches in 2060 but it seems in the screenshot its 7 years far from the actual date. I did not expect that people will not get my first screenshot. Probably I'll show this in the SMAC thread & maybe they'll laugh or something.

'Tis a sign! this is a statis rush and I'm undefended, so I'll probably be punsihed with an invasion of my cities. Amazing the things you can get away with without the world considering you a villian!
Civ4ScreenShot0730.JPG

you quoted chox as referencing BTS, but he wasn't referring to your picture. He was talking about stee's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom