Shirou's Fantasy Pack!

ShiroKobbure

Still modding Civ3
I am currently making a fantasy pack, probably no more than 4 units.
1. OneWinged Angel
2. Undead Horseman
3. Stormrage's Orc request
4. ?? I dont know, I want to make a medievil fantast idea, not a 21st century pop culture fantasy.

ShiroKobbure said:
4. ?? I dont know, I want to make a medievil fantast idea, not a 21st century pop culture fantasy.
How about a cynecephalian? It's a being looking like human with a dog's head - medieval Europeans imagined that they lived somewhere in Asia.

I know at least one mod project which could use it.

rambuchans?

and yay! sephiroth (one winged angel) all you gotta do it the upgraded version then:

How about a Wonhwa armed with a sword with a magical attack? I'll be needing it for "Seven Kingdoms."

Eh.... Sure. Personally, I'd rather see you working on units for BFAM! But whatever. Make what you like.

I can hear "One Winged Angel" playing through my head for some reason right now.....

I might just make Sephiroth a summon for the FF mod......

That's a nice sword prop you got there. Where'd you get it from? :)

Errrmmmm.....

Succubi are very attractive female demons who feed (and kill their victims) by literally humping them to death.

For an example of a Succubus, Morganna Faye from Darkstalkers and the Capcom Vs Marvel video games is a Succubus....

Unless you find this sexy, you shouldn't have problem distinguishing the two. ;)

Usually, in modern media harpies are murderous bird-women ranging from hideous to midly attractive.

[OT]Ah, the Last Unicorn.. Great movie[/OT]

Top Bottom