It's not an achievement but should be.

Primacide

Settler
This is a thread for what isn't an achievement but really should be.

Out of shear frustration:

#1.) "Hold the spice, please." Play as Indonesia and do not settle any cities on another continent.

and a close second:

#2.) "Shaka Who-loo?" Declare war on Shaka the same turn you meet his forward-settling psychopathic little self.

1) Elite Force: have your starting Warrior survive until the end of the game and obtain every possible Promotion.

2) Wolfpack: playing as any Civilization, sink 10 units with Submarines in 3 turns or less.

3) It is Better to be Feared than Loved: have every single AI either "Guarded" or "Afraid", with no less than half the other civilizations being "Afraid".

Ha! Those are great. I like the idea of my warrior surviving til the end. I always lose track of that guy.

How bout:

"The wasteland" Raze every city you conquer except the capital.

And

"Not yo turn" Have an opponent get an ancient ruin with your unit one tile away.

"Loved by all": Win a diplomatic victory with at least 75% of living civs voting for you.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Juggernaut - On a huge map with 12 civs, capture every capital from it's original owner on the same turn.

Death and Taxes - Be in so much debt that a unit disbands.

Louisiana Purchase - As America, buy Orleans from France and rename it New Orleans.

Sambadrome - As Brazil, have 7 great works of music in Rio de Janeiro.

The Last Man - Use Mary Shelly to create a great work with her as your only unit.

The Lusiads - As Portugal, complete a CS quest to find Indian lands using Vasco da Gama.

Good Old Days - Destroy a tank with a spearman :spear:

City of Marble - As Rome on deity, build every building, every national wonder, and at least 15 world wonders in Rome. Win by launching a space ship from Rome.

How about "Old School" - own as allies, all CS's, and all cities on the map, razing none !

Lucky today - Do not have Old faithful or Barringer crater in a Spain game.

Not this time - Beat AIs for a wonder 3 times in a game, one turn before it end it.

No coal, no chocolate - Win a science victory with order without any coal and alu in your borders all the game.

I come in peace - Be nuke by Gandhi.

Biting off more than you can chew - Lose a Deity game without having won an Immortal game.

You're not getting this - Found 3 cities, Start a Religion, Find El Dorado, Researcha Technology, Find a Ruin, Create a work of Art, Music and Writing, Extract an archeology artifact from Egypt, Spain, 8 city states, Rome, Poland, Mongolia, Build the Great Library and have a Barbarian Brute take your city. All of this MUST be done on Turn 438. On Deity.

And they said it was impossible - Have Krakatoa within your city's working range

Supremacy - As Spain, have control of at least 2 Natural Wonders, have the One with Nature Pantheon in those cities, and enact Natural Heritage Sites.

Eternal 'youth' - find fountain of youth and have fountain of youth in your borders.

"Harem route" : Win the game as Austria after joining by marriage at least 12 City States.

"I'll make you an offer that you can't refuse": In the course of a game gain at least 20 puppets, without ever conquering any city.

You're not getting this - Found 3 cities, Start a Religion, Find El Dorado, Researcha Technology, Find a Ruin, Create a work of Art, Music and Writing, Extract an archeology artifact from Egypt, Spain, 8 city states, Rome, Poland, Mongolia, Build the Great Library and have a Barbarian Brute take your city. All of this MUST be done on Turn 438. On deity.

:D This made my week.

Was it something I Said?
Be at war, simultaneously, with every original Civ on a standard or larger map. Survive 10 turns.

Owed by so many, to so few
Use a single fighter to destroy 5 German bombers.

"Peek a boo"- Recall a civ to life and then exterminate them again in the same turn.

''I didn't mean to, I swear''-Declare war on a country you had a Declaration of Friendship with, by hitting one of their units with a nuke as collateral damage.

Top Bottom