It's not an achievement but should be.

Superiority As Spain, have a city with both King Solomon's Mines and Lake Victoria within working radius.

Very rare, but it can happen. I have a game like that going right now. Boy am I glad I also gambled on One with Nature.

Holy Roman Empire- As Austria, capture the following cities: Rome, Berlin, Budapest, Prague, Zurich, Monaco, Brussels, Amsterdam and Milan. Rome must not exist.

Dynasties of the East- As China, Persia, Siam, Arabia or Mongolia, hold all of those civs capitals, and have at least 50% of the worlds silk resources.

There should be a happiness meter and a reward for every large amount of happiness gained. So for example, you could give a reward for reaching a smaller amount of happiness, another reward for reaching a mid amount of happiness and then reaching a maximum amount of happiness that you will get a reward for as well...

Average guy - achieve 60 happiness.

Nice guy - 100 happiness.

You're the nicest guy - achieve 500 happiness.

Vertical Integration - Extract an artifact and place it in the Louvre without researching mining.

Where do I put this crap? - Research Fertilizer without researching pottery.

Spoiler :
(For those who don't know, you can research Archaeology without mining...)
And fertilizer, an industrial era tech, without pottery...

Committed With 4 or more cities, have them all constructing World or National wonders at the same time.

The true meaning of Love Spend the entire game at peace with Alexander on the same continent.

There should be a happiness meter and a reward for every large amount of happiness gained. So for example, you could give a reward for reaching a smaller amount of happiness, another reward for reaching a mid amount of happiness and then reaching a maximum amount of happiness that you will get a reward for as well...

Average guy - achieve 60 happiness.

Nice guy - 100 happiness.

You're the nicest guy - achieve 500 happiness.

There's already a cheevo for that:

Soma Tablets for Everyone
Reach a Happiness level of over 100 for your civ.

Mr. Kennedy? It's Mr. Kruschev... As Russia, win a space victory in the 1960's.

The illest Kim Jong As Korea, be denounced by every other civ. Bonus if you have nukes.

Right, that does exist and I have achieved that btw, but you could also add a smaller amount achievement and a larger amount achievement to it.

Fun fact: this is a reference from the book Brave New World, in which Soma is a legal drug that boosts happiness.

Right, sorry about off-topic, how about:

Gauls Magic Potion: As France, don't lose any units if attacked by Rome who at that point has more cities than you

Fun fact: this is a reference from the book Brave New World, in which Soma is a legal drug that boosts happiness.

Right, sorry about off-topic, how about:

Gauls Magic Potion: As France, don't lose any units if attacked by Rome who at that point has more cities than you
While also only having one city ;)

"Game over, man!": paradrop an X-com into hostile territory and have it die the following turn cycle. Bill Paxton was easily the best marine in Aliens - just to start a fight. :)

England wants their apple back! - Have Issac Newton born and killed by England within the first 20 years of his life.

I didn't really like you anyway... - Bring back any Civ a era before you then have them go ahead two eras and wipe you out within 150 turns.

I'm too lazy. - Complete the Manhattan Project then don't bother building any nukes

Whatever! - Complete the Manhattan Project then don't bother building any nukes, then ban the building of them.

Poor, innocent Spain... Have Spain start a war for a wonder in your borders to end with you taking their wonder

Get lost! - Get -50 unhappiness as Babylon then Nuke the most populated city

BeatleJuice - Get citrus before somehow a death happens inside that city

I think earth is already a cosmic god - 2100, still no SV while it's enabled

"OP? Nope." Lose a game as Poland or Babylon. (This just happened, and I thought, "you can't lose as Poland, dummy. No one loses as Poland!")

Fall of the Roman Empire- As the Ottomans, control Rome, Constantinople and Carthage.

The Evangelical Union- As a Catholic or Protestant country, remove all all followers of the other (Catholic/Protestant) faith.

Swiss Influence- As Austria, ally Zurich and never be at war afterwards.

Treasures of the Old World- As the Inca, capture a Spanish city on another continent before the Industrial Era

Silk Road- As any nation, control and improve all silk tiles in the world

Russian Invasion- As Russia, control Washington, New York, Boston and Philadelphia.

Napoleonic Wars - take Warsaw, Berlin, Madrid, Vienna, Amsterdam and Moscow on the same turn
Battle of Waterloo - Take Paris, as England, with an English GG on hand
Stalingrad - Destroy 8 German Panzers with tanks as Russia
D-Day - Take a French coastal city with an amphibious assault conducted by a English infantry
Korean War - take Seoul as the US, while (AI or Player) China takes Pyongyang on the same turn
Charles X - Take a Danish city as Sweden, the two cities have a line of snow tiles between them

Top Bottom