This scenario is...

• Incredible!

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Great!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Good.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
- more armies, so the battles are more intense.
- maybe a longer tech tree during the "Three Kingdoms Period"
- More heroes

thats all i can think of so far
i might post some more later.

Suggestions for a new version:

-City placement is okay mostly, and the problems have already been pointed out. Yiling should definitely be west of Jiang Ling
-The non-China parts of Asia can be cut out
-Barbarians can be put in many other areas outside of Nanzhong. Using RTK9 as my guidance, the Qiang, Shanyue, and Wuwan can be placed in the appropriate areas. Perhaps you can place pirates in Korea and Taiwan if they are still on the map.
-citizen001's idea for individual armies for each hero is interesting.

I'll thin about some more new ideas

insane Zane said:
Suggestions for a new version:

-City placement is okay mostly, and the problems have already been pointed out. Yiling should definitely be west of Jiang Ling
-The non-China parts of Asia can be cut out
-Barbarians can be put in many other areas outside of Nanzhong. Using RTK9 as my guidance, the Qiang, Shanyue, and Wuwan can be placed in the appropriate areas. Perhaps you can place pirates in Korea and Taiwan if they are still on the map.
-citizen001's idea for individual armies for each hero is interesting.

I'll thin about some more new ideas
1. ill look at that, but also there are some cities that cant be put anywhere else.
2. there are none.
3. that is in planning
4. also in planning.

Sarevok, I loaded up the original upgraded TTK scenario, as Shu I set about conquering Wei while I sent 2 knights and Liu Bei into Nanzhong to invade Nanman. Firstly, have you ever considered adding a Nanman civ and giving it maybe two cities? It would be very very challenging playing as them while as Shu trying to invade would be more *prolonged* as they can get new troops.

Just a little idea I had

Captainkeyes23 said:
Sarevok, I loaded up the original upgraded TTK scenario, as Shu I set about conquering Wei while I sent 2 knights and Liu Bei into Nanzhong to invade Nanman. Firstly, have you ever considered adding a Nanman civ and giving it maybe two cities? It would be very very challenging playing as them while as Shu trying to invade would be more *prolonged* as they can get new troops.

Just a little idea I had
That feature is also coming in the "extended" version of TTK.

man, i wish someone would make unique units for individual characters in three kingdoms. that would make the game even better.
although it would take a HELL of a lot of time.

Just to tell you this is a very great scenerio. I am currently playing the Three Kingdoms as the Shu and I got the Wu on my side against the Wei. I had some good advances at the beginning but now it is turning into a stalement by the Wei capital.

citizen001 said:
noooooo!!!:mad: :confused: :cry:

why not?
Because aside from you there is little interest in this topic. I need the encouragement I get for TGW to convince me to make more here. I want people to enjoy what I make rather than I just make it...

Sarevok said:
This scenairo has been cut.

Sarevok,

Its your scenario and your decision, however when you
consider that this scenario not has a "standard-subject",
one must say that you have got a very good response on it.

II IS among the most 10 popular scenarios.
The day when a non-West ancient scenario will be more
popular than TKK remains to be seen.

Rocoteh

Rocoteh said:
Sarevok,

Its your scenario and your decision, however when you
consider that this scenario not has a "standard-subject",
one must say that you have got a very good response on it.

II IS among the most 10 popular scenarios.
The day when a non-West ancient scenario will be more
popular than TKK remains to be seen.

Rocoteh
Im not saying its "dead", im just saying that the next expansion addition to it will be the official "super" version. Because of its response, The Rise of Wei will be the featured scenario for the "super" version.

citizen001 said:
phew.......
uhh, isn't TKK a non-western scenario?
it is, So its response has actually been highly impressive considering that fact.

citizen001 said:
phew.......
uhh, isn't TKK a non-western scenario?

Yes, that what I said:

Its doing very well considering its a non-western scenario.

Sarevok,

I think its a very good idea to feature The Rise of Wei.

Rocoteh

Top Bottom