What are you playing until the next patch?

What are you playing as you wait (patiently) for the next patch?

• Civ V

Votes: 109 25.2%
  • Civ IV

Votes: 77 17.8%
  • Another Civ

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Starcraft II

Votes: 33 7.6%
  • Sins of a Solar Empire

Votes: 8 1.8%
  • Zork

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 173 40.0%
  • Only geeks play video games.

Votes: 27 6.2%

• Total voters
Well I voted cIV because that is half of what I am playing (Rom:AnD ftw:)) But I am also playing KOTOR.

other: its a mix of CitiesXL 2011, madden 10, and gameday 10. I always break out the football games in the fall. CitiesXL 2011 is actually quite good, at its current state i would say head and shoulders above civ5, but its not uber deep like simcity4: rush hour is. Amazing graphics, and the new totally free form building method (you don't have to make grid cities anymore!) is a huge step forward in the city building genre.

Fallout: New Vegas. As soon as I'm done with I will return to CIV ROM.

Mostly Team Fortress 2 for the last few weeks. Between Steam holiday sales and Minecraft still sitting on my "to play" list, I don't see myself picking up CiV again until sometime in 2011. My hope is that the bigger issues are resolved by then.

Wow I was reviewing the list of games people play, so many of them are for casuals.

Wow I was reviewing the list of games people play, so many of them are for casuals.

So, if Civ V is in fact a casual game, is at bad one at that then? Surprising.:lol:

Heh, I have been giving Railroads! a go. Not a terrible game I might add.

How's Railroads doing these days? I tried it when it first launched, but couldn't even complete the demo without crashing randomly, especially (tragically) while laying track. Did they ever get the stability hammered out?

Just got addicted to a Papervision-rendered Flash game Jet Velocity 3D. It's reassuring that after all the struggles with Civ5's lack of performance/addiction, (a) my laptop can still handle well-written high performance graphics, and (b) there are still games out there that have that "one more turn" quality.

Victoria II - not counting a a GalCiv2 interlude - its the only other Strategy game I have played in 15+ years apart from Civ, never felt the need - until Civ V. In one respect its a sad move - recovering Civ-a-Holic-Builder ..... but in another respect I guess after 15 years it was about time I tried another :)

Just finished a good session. The recommendation for this given to me by some of y'all was spot on, enjoying it :)

Regards
Zy

How's Railroads doing these days? I tried it when it first launched, but couldn't even complete the demo without crashing randomly, especially (tragically) while laying track. Did they ever get the stability hammered out?

Just played the demo thus far. I couldn't buy it off Steam Australia, although it is for sale on the US one... WHY??

So I bought it for about AU$5 off eBay :)

Top Bottom