Multiplayer Contact Information

I've got 2 players and looking for 1 or 2 more (and maybe an AI player (optional)).

If you're an intermediate/good player and interesed in a game with 2 or 3 (or whatever) other people give me a shout:

drystonius
/a/t/
gmail
/d0t/
com

Contact me at (pingti at hotmail dot com). Looking for an inter./adv. player to play against.

Here is my e-mail.

juhapekkala(at)hotmail(dot)com

Please contact me if u want to play civ2. :)

Hey I'm always up for a game, seriously, almost anytime I've been rediscovering my love for Civ2 again but fed up with the push over AI

Email/MSN Messenger: ginger.sonny(at)gmail(dot)com

I'm interested in playing civ2 multiplayer too. I'm a noob though especially at multiplayer.^^ I'll post ICQ or MSN later.:) Email would be:

ist(insert a dot here)toll(insert the "at" sign here)gmx.de

Hello Sulla!

I wonder, are you only interested in playing over the internet as such?
There is a very lively "PBEM" scene, that i,s where players play their turn, then post the save, which the next player downloads and so forth.

While this is much slower than live internet games it makes for very long and deep games, which personally I find to be a lot of fun.

What types of games are you most interested in? Do you only play the original Civilization II? We more or lesl only play scenarios, but it's quite possible to get a game of the original Civ started.

Edit: most of the PBEM games take place here: http://www.civforum.de/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Top Bottom