The Unit Library

I would personally put it under the "other" category. I was looking for it yesterday, and couldn't find it. And I forgot the exact name of it, and who it was made by...

I was thinking of making the separate section of effect's animation
But still I'm not sure they belong to The Unit Library :confused:
It could be used as a "cruise missile" type of unit.

I don't know man! somebody deleted half of the library. So I gave up! whats the point of me running the library if somebody is constantly deleting it :(

Sorry guys. I gave my best, but somebody doesn't like me running the library :sad:

I don't know man! somebody deleted half of the library. So I gave up! whats the point of me running the library if somebody is constantly deleting it :(

Sorry guys. I gave my best, but somebody doesn't like me running the library :sad:

Are you certain?? Ask the moderators to clarify this since only they can edit your posts.

Also, do the following:
Edit each post, in the edit mode select the entire message and save it to a text file on your PC. This way if there is a hiccup you can put it back. I thought this was a very good idea and well done. Please continue this.

If that really happened, you should contact Thunderfall. He can see posts the version they were before they were edited, AFAIK. And he also can see all the people who edited a post, even if it's not the last edit made. :)

Well I can try to ask Thunderfall to investigate, and try to restore the library. And if I was to restore it, it means I have to go trough all the pages in the Unit Graphics Forum, cause a lot has been deleted, witch I cannot do because I simply don't have time for that.

I have no idea precisely what's happened. All of Partizanac's posts on the first page were last edited by him, according to the little message at the bottom of each one (which I'm pretty sure you can see too). I don't think I can tell if any moderator has edited the posts as well. I can tell whether other moderators have edited threads, but not individual posts. The only post to have been completely deleted on the first page is one by odintheking, which I removed because he posted it while the library was being set up.

So, yes, PM Thunderfall and see if he can do anything about this, as I'm a bit stuck. Is it just the ships that have disappeared? Because otherwise it still looks very comprehensive to me. It would be a shame if you stopped updating it as it's by far the best library at the moment (much better than the old unit library, which hadn't been updated since about 1832).

You should change your password, anyway. Perhaps someone has logged in with your own account to vandalize your messages. Make also sure that nobody could have done it where you live, especially if you use the "Always connected" option.

My sister uses this computer as well but she's not interested in these kind of games, and she never go's on any kind of forum. So she couldn't have done it... I edited the 2nd post because ancient units have been deleted above the letter S but there was also one unit in the list after deletion that looked like this [url=http://forums.civfa
So from there in the letter S to the bottom in the "Ancient Units" have been deleted. And the Modern Units the artillery and the sea units have been deleted. And I'm 100% sure its not done from my computer...

I've contacted Thunderfall yesterday but he hasn't answered me yet!

And I will change the pass!

Hey Part save the text in a word document. Thats what i did for my tech icon library.

Hey guys.
Wish my first post could have been on a more cheery subject.
This site is brilliant. I can't believe i've been playing civ3 without it!

See you all round the forums!

Tunderfall! We need your godly powers to revert it!

Well my computer went dead! so I had to buy a new Maticna Ploca + Procesor <= Storm please help with translation! :)

I deleted the library!
Cause I'm going to reedo it completly, I was going to start 3 days ago but as I said computer start smoking :lol:

Now he's fine, but I had to spend 100 Euros on him :mad:
well I'm back in bussinese wish me luck guys! ;)

Best of luck, Partizanac!

Top Bottom