Kool-Aid Man (July 31, 2007)

utahjazz7

Deity
"Oh yeah!" It's Kool-Aid Man as a CivIII unit.

I've been waiting to hear from CamJH about the model I put together for the Shienaran unit, but since I hadn't heard from him for a few days, I threw this together in time for July's Unit of the Month competition.

Download.

This is so funny.

Well, Kulade's long-standing request has finally been fufilled, so he should be happy.....

Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what that thing is, or how anyone would use it, but you've done it splendidly! The transparency effects work really well.

I'ts a corporate mascot.

Wow Utah that was very nice of considering it didnt win the latest lottery.
I
have no idea what that thing is, or how anyone would use it, but you've done it splendidly! The transparency effects work really well.
I would have yo agree with that.

I have no idea what that thing is, or how anyone would use it, but you've done it splendidly! The transparency effects work really well.

I truly see no use in this unit but I'm sure kulade has an idea of how hes going to use it.

I have no idea what that thing is,
Growing up in the US in the 1960s helps. Kool-Aid was a powder that came in small packets in various flavors to which one added sugar and water to make a drink that for most kids was more addictive than crack. KoolAid Man was on the packets, and later in the TV commercials, making all the chilluns happy.
or how anyone would use it, but you've done it splendidly! The transparency effects work really well.
Playground mod? For me it'll go into "my top secret all the weird things I like mickey-moused together personal mod". Along with a black flying thingy that's not a dragon.

This is the "most fun" unit I've ever seen! :goodjob:

We thank you for the Kool-Aid, reverend Jim
We're glad to leave behind their world of sin
Our lifeless bodies fall on holy ground
Rotting flesh, a sacrificial mound

Were you our god or a man in a play
Who took our applause and forced us to stay
Now all together we lived as we died
On your command by your side
Hilarious unit, very well executed :lol: Now I sort of understand Kulade's request... :D

This is the "most fun" unit I've ever seen! :goodjob:
More fun than a panda with a rocket launcher? More fun than a beaver worker? :lol:

Considering it's something that you just threw together it's remarkably good. If the Sheinaran is much better I'll be impressed. The transparency works perfectly and I love the punchy attack.

From all the comments I've seen on the thread I would guess that Kool Aid man is what Duff man is based on in The Simpsons?

Too Funny utahjazz7 :lol: Very good job on the transparent areas and I am guessing that the "Kool-Aid" Liquid is CIV Specific Colored?
Looks Great and I agree with Bjornlo in that a Death animation of him Cracking and Leaking out all over comes to mind for me as well :lol: ...:goodjob:

Someone already beat me to the Guyana: Cult of the Damned reference, but I heartily like this unit. It would be great for a twisted scenario.

Top Bottom