WW2 Unit Graphics

say hello to my little friends Robert & Leopold.

Attachments

• K5.bmp
    12.9 KB · Views: 185
  • K5.png
    K5.png
    2 KB · Views: 496
Been a while since I posted anything. I've made these recently for Open General, so I thought I'd share here as well. Hopefully someone is still making scenarios that might make use of them lol. First some Italian ww2 aircraft, with a couple of mods of Tanelorns mods added in...

Oh, and hello to old friends :)

Attachments

• Italian ac prev.png
    Italian ac prev.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,086
Some German Spanish Civil War / ww2 bombers:

Attachments

• German ww2 ac 2014 prev.png
    German ww2 ac 2014 prev.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 866
And lastly the three British 4-engined bombers and a couple of late-war Griffon-engined Spits

These rock Gareth! There seems to be some trouble with the last file though...

Thanks Drew - here's hoping you do :) I'm currently making units for Open General Spanish Civil War so hopefully some of them maybe useful for you if you do decide to continue...

Forgot these Polish aircraft:

Attachments

• polish aircraft ww2 2014 prev.png
    polish aircraft ww2 2014 prev.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 919
here's what I've made for OG. More aircraft to follow hopefully....

Attachments

• spanish civil war stuff prev.png
    spanish civil war stuff prev.png
    360.7 KB · Views: 2,044
Wonderful work as always. Q: What's Open General?

The Italians certainly had a range of exotic aircraft. Why the focus there?

ps. I can't see or download your Brits.

Hi Brian :)

Open General is a a superb reverse-engineered Panzer General 2 on steroids made by Luis Guzman. It is a self-installing free game with tons of ww2, ww1, SCW and other campaigns. Here's Luis's site with links:

http://luis-guzman.com/

The Italian aircraft were made for my copy of OG as I was a little light on them from civ2 gfx

Nice to have you back! I'm downloading it now. It's interesting that it uses the same unit format as ToT.

It doesn't exactly - it uses 9-view sprites but I can convert my units to fill each of the frames. Bit time-consuming though :)

The game you download contains the original sprites btw...

try a refresh B. Any luck?

And my OG stuff is very much a wip. I'll post when I finish....

Gareth,
I played the Spanish Civil War campaign for Open General a few years ago and it was an extremely well made campaign. Are these units for that campaign or a new one? Even if it is the same campaign I would love to play it again using your units. Let me know when you are finished!

I'm currently battling my way through the Western Desert & Italy campaign which is also extremely well made.

Top Bottom