Help me choose civs for a story

Jampine

Warlord
I feel like doing a write up of a civ game as I progress, and post here on the story forums. However there will be a twist all of the 6-8 civs (depends how I feel at the time) will all be custom civs from the steam workshop! (its easier to use, and more faf free)

To this end, I ask for you help: can you guys suggest up to 7 custom civs (and maybe some wonders) As you might have noticed, I already have 1 civ picked, who I'm likely to play as: The MSF, led by Big Boss(http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Boss) This civ plays a bit like Venice, in that you can only build one city. However, if you station units in city states, you get points to level up your HQ, improving your capital, and any units made their. You also get metal gears, which is pretty awesome too.

My goal here is to try not to use real civs, but rather funny ones, or at least ones that will clash together in an amusing way.:king:

So fell free to suggest any civs you know, any maybe tell us a bit about what the special abilities are, and their play style. I'll check back after maybe 4 days to see what the best suggestions are, and then use them for the weirdest civ game ever recorded! :lol:

I'm ok with all suggestions, be it world of Warcraft based, from anime or ponies, with one exepction:

WHO EVER SAYS THE NAZIS FIRST, GETS A SLAP:mad:

Ok, let the suggestions commence!

No offense mate, but yer a bit late..... about 6 months late :D

And I did this mad game, but forgot to record it, but I died, so meh to it :p

A game where you have 4 LoTR Civs and 4 GoT Civs sounds like fun 😂. Just don't forget to post screenshots!

I used to think on ouroborous clan sometimes but then i stopped working on it because no one played that game anymore anyways.

Top Bottom