Who is sticking to Civ 5 after BE comes out?

Are you sticking to Civ 5 after BE comes out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd have to wait for it to come out so I can see some "let's play"s of it.

I keep wishing it was either Alpha Centauri 2 or a sequel to the Sci-Fi mode in Test of Time, but sadly it's neither. I don't really see why they're trying to start up a new Civilization sci-fi universe when they already have some old ones that were great and still have die-hard fans.

As is, it looks too much like a rehashed Civ 5 for my liking. Not that I don't like Civ 5 mind you, I just like variety and Civ 5 has already been the standard for four years and I'd like to either go on to something newer, or maybe a rehash of the older Civ style. Because as much as I love Civ 4 and the other older titles, they're all really showing their age. :(

So if it doesn't mix things up much when compared to Civ 5 then I'll probably wait a while until I can get it via a steam sale for 10-20$.

I watched the demo for Beyond Earth today and it looks quite interesting. Investing that much money for the game is another matter. Later expansions will make it so much better, this is always the case. So, I am not afraid to wait. The wait will be worthwhile in the end. And when I finally do play, the whole game, dlcs, and everything else will be at my fingertips! :D

Top Bottom