most exciting moment

Sherlock

Just one more turn...
You're next to a war-monger, you've built one of every kind of military unit and you're five turns from finishing Terracota army.

Awesome......

You're next to a war-monger, you've built one of every kind of military unit and you're five turns from finishing Terracota army.

Awesome......

Then somebody else completes the Terracota army.

top lel

The most exciting moment in my Personal Civ History came oddly in Civ 2: CTP. Only America (me) and the Russians remained as vast superpowers in a Nuclear Age. We coexisted due to the fear of Mutually Assured Destruction. The Southern Hemisphere was mine and the Northern Hemisphere was not. I was very tired as the game had gone on for a few too many hours. As a result I accidentally moved the Solitary Defensive Unit from one of my Northernmost Coastal Cities. Russia saw an opportunity for a Beachhead and he took that Poor City.

The next 30 Turns lit up the night sky as we fired our glorious Nuclear Missiles from our Hidden Submarines at one another. As the World plunged into a Hellish Nuclear Winter, I built The Strategic Defense Initiative. With this Shield I raised my Sword and became the bittersweet Master of a ruined Earth. It was....glorious :(

That must have been fun.

A city one turn away from finishing the last spaceship part. 3 more turns until a World Congress vote which will result in a victory for the Greeks. An Aztec army surrounds the city building the spaceship part; there are at least three rocket artillery units surrounding it with mech infantry. The city will not last another turn, I will have to restart the spaceship part in my capitol and by then it will be too late. I fired a nuclear missile from my capitol at MY OWN CITY in order to destroy the attacking force. It was a complete success, the missile destroyed the entire Aztec force and the spaceship part completed the turn after the missile hit.

I declared that the most insane decision I have ever had to make in any strategy game I've ever played.

Play as the Songhai.
Turn 60 attack Morocco because you're bored.
Turn 80 own Marrakech on a hill with river, mountain and Petra inside.
Make peace.

World enters the Atomic Era.
Ahmad sees your obsolete units at his borders.
Asks that you not hide in the shadows like a child.
Well, since he put it that way.
Plunder tons of Gold and Great Works from his cities and make peace.
Watch how the Mayans vulture on Morocco and take his last city.

End up at war with the Mayans.
Decide to liberate Casablanca because :c5unhappy: unhappy.
Ahmad al-Mansur offers his hand in friendship.
Votes for you as the World Leader. :king:

GG dude. GG.

Top Bottom