Civ 5 SCENARIOS!!!!!!

:lol: Yeah, I would like a scenario editor I could use, I'm not much with python, and can't (yet) read xml

Speaking of Steam...

Steam was made by Valve Software, who made Half-Life, Portal, Counter-Strike, and Team Fortress 2...

What about a Team Fortress 2 scenario?

Well, what do you think?

I know I can't be the only person on this forum online.

Hello? Rhye? Thunderfall? Anyone there? Anyone at all?

I'm beginning to get lonely:(.

Never played this TF2....

Neither have I, but I heard about it and looked it up on Wikipedia. It's basically a MMO first person shooter, which pits 2 teams against each other, RED and BLU. You play as one of the classes on one of the teams and try to win.

I'm going to guess there is going to be one scenario based in the ancient age (e.g Rome, Alexander), one in the medieval (e.g. Crusades, general middle eastern, or turn of the renaissance.) probably an enlightenment age scenario (e.g. napoleonic, seven years war, or earlier colonialism) and a modern age one (e.g. Cold War, WWII, or maybe WWI/General early European turmoil (1900-1920(Balkans war and WWI and all that)))

Trooper5445, you're probably right, but let's think outside the box!

Sengoku
Alexander's conquests
Anglo Saxons and Viking invasions.
Rome 300-1453 with emerging factions.

What about...

Nothin' But Nukes mod (I tried to make this once by deleting large sections of the UnitInfo. It caused an error in every single XML file and crashed the game.)
Aperture Science Civil War!!! (Y'know, Aperture Science? From Portal?)
Left4Dead mod (Basically like Afterworld. Probably wouldn't be that good.)
Monty Python's Civ Mod! (Based on Monty Python's Holy Grail.)
Super Smash Bros. Civ! (Hey, I can dream, can't I? :))

By the way...

:clap::dance::banana:[party]:trophy::w00t:30th post!:w00t::trophy:[party]:banana::dance::clap:

All I have to do is wait a few more days and I'll never face the evil that is the Moderation queue!!!

Hmm i reckon
Romance of the Three Kingdoms start off at the break up of the Han, as one of the three kingdoms, (shu, wei and wu) and try to be the founders of the next dynasty.
Mongol Invasionno empire has ever grown as fast and as far (contiguously) which would make for an awesome sprawling game, or possibly try to defend against the horde (as someone said earlier it could get a little boring waiting around for the mongols to show up >.<)
India Company i think this could be a really cool mechanic, which would allow you to go to war against native populations and other europeans, to start you choose one of the colonial companies, and expand for the glory of the motherland and the wealth of the new world.
Cold Wari know it has been said many times, but i think it really could work well, and would really show off city states, as you try to get more client states, (this was done really well in rise of nations: thrones and patriots), would need lots of 'events' to work properly though
Meiji restoration play as one of the tokugawa samurai clans as they modernise vie for control of japan and eventually fight plenty of wars (sino-japanese, russian-japanese, civil wars and could end with ww2)

What would be interesting would be a scenario for every leader /civ in the game showcasing tehir history. For example the Rome scenario would allow you to play from the foundation of Rome up until you get swamped by barbarians. I would even be willing to make some of these myself.

Top Bottom