*Read First* CivWorld Notice Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moss

CFC Scribe
Retired Moderator
Welcome to the new CivWorld forum. For new and old users alike, here are a few things to remember.

Firstly, please take a read through our Forum Rules. Make sure you understand them, and that you follow them.

We ask that when you do this, you remain civil at all times.

1. If you are disappointed by something, you are welcome to state that, but do it in a civil and constructive manner.
  2. If you disagree with someone, you are welcome to state what you disagree with and why, but do it in a civil and constructive manner.
  3. If you love some new feature, you are welcome to discuss every aspect of it, but please do so in a civil and constructive manner.
  4. See where we're going with this? In a civil and constructive manner.

This forum is a place for discussion, and we have very little tolerance for people abusing other people ("flaming") or deliberately and excessively trying to annoy other people ("Trolling").

If you see someone making a rude comment, please do not respond in kind. That just serves to inflame the problems. Instead, please use the "report post" button () located below the posters' avatar. The moderators will then deal with the issue. Please also note that reporting the post does not somehow allow you to flame someone in return.

One last very important thing is that while we appreciate constructive criticism of the game, comments such as "facebook sucks" or "this game is for losers" will not be tolerated. If you can't find a polite way to state your point or opinion, it's best not to post at all.

One last very important thing is that while we appreciate constructive criticism of the game, comments such as "facebook sucks" or "this game is for losers" will not be tolerated. If you can't find a polite way to state your point or opinion, it's best not to post at all.
I really want to emphasize this point. We realize that facebook can be a polarizing topic. Some people love it, some people hate it, a most people are OK with it.

The fact that this game exists and that this discussion forum exists carry an implicit understanding that you, at a minimum, OK with facebook. Or... maybe you're not but you are a fan devotee who MUST at least try the game in spite of your misgivings about facebook.

Either way, this is not the place to get into editorial rants about how much you loathe facebook or how you think its evil. We get it. Just don't post it here. If you really feel the need to expound on facebook, I recommend our Off-topic forum.

Thanks!

Anon said:
Since I refuse to create an account on an invasive, privacy-trampling site like Facebook, the answer/vote is obvious.
This is an example of what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom