Tom's Unit Factory

@bigdog5994: I still am going to do the lizard you were asking about (long ago ;)), it has big neck-fins (or w/e), kind of like the dino in Jurassic Park did shown below. Let me know what you were looking for, or if you have a pic of something similar (I forgot if you posted one in the thread or not).

it looks like this and breathes fire

:D thanks a lot buddy

Excellent unit, Tom!
Is it from Dawn of War? I didn't play the Dark Eldar at all. Could be used for fantasy scenariors as a daemon.

From DoW2 as you let me know about... I finally checked it out, and they are pretty easy to do (a bit quicker/easier than AO).

Great unit but I think the Atlantica ones are far superior in every department.

The AO units are much better, including texture, but what DoW2 has going for it is the uncanny easy customization of almost any piece of armor, headgear, and accessories to a unit so I can lend a hand to LMR! for WH40K mod.

From DoW2 as you let me know about... I finally checked it out, and they are pretty easy to do (a bit quicker/easier than AO).

The AO units are much better, including texture, but what DoW2 has going for it is the uncanny easy customization of almost any piece of armor, headgear, and accessories to a unit so I can lend a hand to LMR! for WH40K mod.

Great news. How about DoW1 units? Can they be done too? The first game has a lot more different races.

Cheers,

Nick

I love the bison! Looks great, and is a welcome addition to the database!

Top Bottom