Unicorn

Why Valk, why would you do such a thing?
EDIT: Same goes for you, GreyFox.

Every year, the only person who ever gets me with an April Fool's joke is a game developer, or modder... why internet, why?

Aww and here I thought she was a sexy unicorn! The soundtrack decidedly sucked... stupid rick roll..

Yet I somehow feel dirty, now. Must wash eyes and ears clean.

I had the same reaction when I first found that pic; It's some kind of poodle(The puffs around the feet; Can't think of anything else when I see them)/unicorn hybrid. A monstrosity that should never have been created.

Which is why it was used. :p

Ok now I know how Armageddon will really look like. Unicorns, poodels and perhaps even kitten :shudder:.

Aww and here I thought she was a sexy unicorn! The soundtrack decidedly sucked... stupid rick roll..

What? This was one of the best soundtracks in my opinion. Never Gonna Give You Up is one the best songs ever (I always enjoy getting Rick rolled, I just enjoy the music) .

Now combine this with FfH = Win :cool:

What? This was one of the best soundtracks in my opinion. Never Gonna Give You Up is one the best songs ever (I always enjoy getting Rick rolled, I just enjoy the music) .

Now combine this with FfH = Win :cool:

That is so terribly wrong.. there is nothing good about that song.. it's not even usable in karaoke.. Still.. can't see why there's so much hate on that unicorn.. I think we should make her into a new leaderhead. A race of unicorns.. har.

Still.. can't see why there's so much hate on that unicorn.. I think we should make her into a new leaderhead. A race of unicorns.. har.
Boom Shakala - Dinner time!

I was disappointed that the screen didn't show when I wanted to show it to my friend a couple days later (I know about the changing the clock. Sue me, I'm lazy). Perhaps the Unicorn+Background song can be made a choice for background selection, instead placing a new trick for next April Fools.

I was disappointed that the screen didn't show when I wanted to show it to my friend a couple days later (I know about the changing the clock. Sue me, I'm lazy). Perhaps the Unicorn+Background song can be made a choice for background selection, instead placing a new trick for next April Fools.

You'd have to add that yourself as I have no plans to do so. :p

Extremely easy, though; Everything BUT the menu entry itself is in the xml already.

In Assets/XML/Art/Civ4MainMenus.xml:

Add the following entry somewhere below the Steampunk entry.

Code:
<MainMenu>
    <Type>MAIN_MENU_PRINCESS</Type>
    <Description>Princess Rule</Description>
    <Scene>MAINMENU_SCENE_FAKE</Scene>
    <SceneNoShader>MAINMENU_SCENE_FAKE</SceneNoShader>
    <Soundtrack>AS2D_PRINCESSRULE_LOOP</Soundtrack>
    <Loading>MAINMENU_LOAD_BTS</Loading>
    <LoadingSlideshow>MAINMENU_SLIDESHOW_LOAD_BTS</LoadingSlideshow>
</MainMenu>

You'd have to add that yourself as I have no plans to do so. :p

Extremely easy, though; Everything BUT the menu entry itself is in the xml already.

In Assets/XML/Art/Civ4MainMenus.xml:

Add the following entry somewhere below the Steampunk entry.

Code:
<MainMenu>
    <Type>MAIN_MENU_PRINCESS</Type>
    <Description>Princess Rule</Description>
    <Scene>MAINMENU_SCENE_FAKE</Scene>
    <SceneNoShader>MAINMENU_SCENE_FAKE</SceneNoShader>
    <Soundtrack>AS2D_PRINCESSRULE_LOOP</Soundtrack>
    <Loading>MAINMENU_LOAD_BTS</Loading>
    <LoadingSlideshow>MAINMENU_SLIDESHOW_LOAD_BTS</LoadingSlideshow>
</MainMenu>

Do it for me? Pretty please? *Bats eyelashes*

It's actually that easy because we already use the Scene and Soundtrack, as those entries are hardcoded in the DLL. ;)

I really hope that this is something that comes back and surprises us next year. ;)

Top Bottom