Units and buildings cost through each era???

Flower

Warlord
Hi, I would like to know how the price of units and buildings is determine through each era. I play often multiplayer but I don't know that but the thing that I have seen is that rushing an archer cost 20 gold in ancient era I think and when you enter another era (medieval) or something else it costs 30 gold. That's the same for buildings I think... Rushing a library cost 80 in ancient era and 120 in medieval era I think. Please help me out on this!!!

Finally, what about the Americans with their half price units do they pay always the ancient era price or the price is different for each price???

Best regards,
FLower

Hi, I would like to know how the price of units and buildings is determine through each era. I play often multiplayer but I don't know that but the thing that I have seen is that rushing an archer cost 20 gold in ancient era I think and when you enter another era (medieval) or something else it costs 30 gold. That's the same for buildings I think... Rushing a library cost 80 in ancient era and 120 in medieval era I think. Please help me out on this!!!

Finally, what about the Americans with their half price units do they pay always the ancient era price or the price is different for each price???

Best regards,
FLower

Price of units buildings:

Ancient: x2
Medieval: x3
Industrial: x4
Modern: x5

Americans units:

Ancient: x2
Medieval: x1
Industrial: x2
Modern: x2