All Patches Necessary?

DuckAndCower

Warlord
So last time I played FfH, I think it was on patch H. I recently installed the newest patch (K?), and I don't think I'm really seeing much in the way of new events or content. Do I need to install the patches between H and K? If so, will they install properly even if I have the newest one installed?

The reason I skipped the middle patches is because I couldn't find a download location for them. So if I do need to install them, does anyone have a download link?

Oh, and as for the events that I've been getting that I don't think I saw before, I'm seeing the obelisk dedication, the witch burning, and the inheritance A LOT with Living World turned on, but not much else.

All patches should be cumulative, although occasionally Kael forgets to include new graphics or something in later patches which can make units appear hot pink. I don't think that has happened recently though.

It shouldn't make a difference whether you installed the middle patches or not.

Many of the new events are fairly low chance to be in each game, or have peculiar pre-requirements. So it is quite possible to NOT see them. Also lately the Random selection has been insanely streaky with events, so you will often see the same ones multiple times when there are plenty of others which are equally, or even MORE, likely.

Top Bottom