Customized Diplomacy Texts (Mongols ready)

Nahuixtelotzin

Huey Tlatoani
Using the Diplomacy-Editor by pesoloco (in the Utility forum), I've made a custom text for the Mongols.

Here's all my changes (in form of a list)

#AIFIRSTCONTACT
I, $AI0, of $CIVNAME1, scourge of God, greet you,vassal-to-be.

#AIFIRSTDEAL
I am $AI4, leader of the mighty $CIVADJ7. Our great nation doesn't simply demand tribute from poor peoples like you. In our greatness we offer a counter-gift to your tribute.

#AIDEMANDTRIBUTE
There's no way to resist the power of the glorious $CIVADJ7 hordes. Pay tribute and your cities will be spared !
Tributes are the just payment for the benefits every people receives from $AI5, ruler of $CIVNAME6. Does your people want to see our gratefulness alive?
$PLAYER0, give us what we demand or watch your wives being abused and your children's heads pinned to the gates of your cities!

#AIACCEPTTRIBUTE
Your gift is accepted, $PLAYER0.
The $CIVADJ4 are known to be grateful towards all vassals who pay their tribute in time. $PLAYER0, you may go now.
$PLAYER0, you can prepare everything for our next visit already!

#AIBLUFFISCALLED
Unfortunately our army is currently pillaging other corners of the earth, so we'll spare you for the moment.
$PLAYER0, you get an extension for paying your tributes one more time. But don't let $AI4 wait too long.
We will destroy your pathetic towns sometime, when you least expect it and no one will survive!

#AINEGOTIATE
$AI3 greets you, honorable $PLAYER0! This war is waging too long already and the $CIVNAME4 are tired.We seek nothing more than simple peace.
Ha, $PLAYER0, you're a tough nut to crack! We 've enjoyed competeing with a worthy enemy.
$PLAYER0, war with you is far too boring to continue it! Accept the peace or you'll be squashed like insects under the hoofs of our horses!

#AINEGOTIATEPEACE
Peace is a precious gift in uncertain times, honorable $PLAYER0. The $CIVADJ6 offer you firm friendship for the future.
Come here, $PLAYER0, take some kumys with me, accept this sincere offer of friendship of $AI3 and renew our peaceful relations.
Our armies are needed elsewhere, so we grant you the possibility to remain in peace with us.

#AIBORDERWARNING
$PLAYER0, I'm inclined to think that your troops in our territories are nomadic herdsmen who got off track. The $CIVADJ6 understand this but demand that your people get back to their own pastures.
Our scouts have noticed $CIVADJ2 troops entered our lands Be sure that we will defend our pastures without asking many questions.
Get back on the shortest way, $PLAYER0!! Our hordes already follow their pace, and they're eager to cut off your heads.

#AIBORDERDONTTEST
Thank you, $PLAYER0. Not more and not less we expected from a loyal vassal.
A wise decision. $CIVADJ6 herdsmenare quick with their bows, you know.
You don't have the slightest clue how close your troops were to complete destruction!

#AILOANOFFER
We would be happy to grant you a loan, $PLAYER0! Will you accept this offer?
If we must... Here are $CIVNAME4's terms.
Mighty $AI3 know it better, but to secure the Pax Mongolica, we agreed that these are fair termsour terms. Take 'em or leave 'em.

#AIGIVEPEACETREATY
This war has no winner. The $CIVADJ7 are pleased that the people of $CIVNAME1 see it the same way.
$PLAYER0, these are our demands for a possible peace between our peoples.
The $CIVADJ7 like paying tributaries more than ruined cities. The $CIVADJ7 will spare the $CIVADJ2 cities if you can come up with $GET3.

#AIPEACETREATYTHREAT
Of course you can have peace, $PLAYER0. The $CIVADJ7 are happy to keep their pastures.
Peace already? The war hasn't really started yet! But well, there are other battlefields in other corners of the world.
Hmmm. Come to think of it, your tiny civilization has little that we want. So we'll agree to peace. Until you get something worth fighting over.

#AINOPEACETREATYTHREAT
In the end, we're all only food for the wolves and vultures. We do not fear death.
Come on, this is the funny part! You don't have any honor in your body!
Take a close look at your warriors, it's the last time you see them!

#AIPEACETREATY
The $CIVADJ6 men want to return to their pastures, $PLAYER0. If you can accept these terms, peace is already gained!
We would like to continue this worthy war with $CIVNAME1, but our horses are getting tired. Will you accept our peace offer, honorable $PLAYER0?
Your pathetic civilization is no obstacle for $CIVADJ6 world domination! These are our terms to spare your worthless lives:

#AINOPEACETREATY
You made me laugh so much that I was playing one second with the thought to say yes. You cowards will see what a real war is!
You $CIVADJ2 cowards will have time to be afraid at the place where your forefathers dwell.
This war will end when the last stone of your last city has fallen.

#AIMUTUALPROTECTION
$PLAYER0, together we will rule the plains. Join us as equal brothers and together we will rule the world!
We hope that the $CIVADJ2 Gods bless this reunion, $PLAYER0 and show you that the $CIVADJ6 are worthy allies.
You need the protection of the $CIVADJ6, $PLAYER0. If you accept this treaty of vassality, we will ensure your peaceful lives.

#AIRIGHTOFPASSAGE
The $CIVADJ6 never liked borders. Let us share our pastures, my friend and grant each other the right of free passage!
Beyond your borders, there are peoples who are ready for a visit of $CIVADJ5 hordes. Will you clear our path and sign a right of passage agreement, $PLAYER0?
We cannot accept your border guards preventing our herds from moving freely as it is the right of nomads. Sign this right of pasage treaty, $PLAYER0, or we will clear the path ourselves.

#AIMILITARYALLIANCE
The evil $CIVNOUN4 are attacking us, oh mighty $PLAYER0. Can you, the world's greatest leader watch such injustice?
The $CIVADJ8 are at war with $CIVNAME3. $AI5, scourge of God, offers you an alliance, will you agree?
$AI5 calls for the assistance of his $CIVADJ2 vassals. You'd better join our efforts in destroying $CIVNAME3.

#AITRADEEMBARGO
$PLAYER0, if you join our embargo against $CIVNAME3 and we can sit together watching them eating their shoes and have a good laugh.
Sometimes warriors need a rest any yet an enemy got to be punished. Will you join our embargo against $CIVNAME3, $PLAYER0?
Stop trading with our enemies, $PLAYER0 and stop insulting the mighty $CIVADJ6 people!

#AIALLIANCEGREETINGS
Hello, $PLAYER0, I hope you've already got a few $CIVADJ4 "personal" slaves in your yurt. What can I do for you?
The $CIVADJ8 people greets its brave ally $CIVNAME1. I hope you come with the head of a $CIVADJ4 general as gift for me.
The $CIVADJ8 people greet you! Like a mighty storm we will rain destruction on our foe, $CIVNAME3.

#AIPEACEGREETINGS
Mighty $AI3 greets you, honorable $PLAYER0. Come, drink some kumys with me and talk.
$AI3, scourge of God, greets its vassals from $CIVNAME1. What is the reason for your audience?
You are welcome, but please be brief, I've got a ...err... weak stomach today, you know.

#AIWARGREETINGS
Come in my yurt, $PLAYER0 and join the $CIVADJ6 efforts to return to peace!
Welcome, $PLAYER0. Come, let us end this pointless conflict and return to our herds.
$PLAYER0, are you talking to me? Are YOU talking to me?
$CIVNAME1's cities will lie in ruins soon. Do you come pleading for peace, $PLAYER0?
Why have you come, $PLAYER0? Our people are at war.
The $CIVADJ6 people will not rest until $CIVNAME5 is destroyed. Have you come to plea for mercy?
$CIVNAME5 greets you, dead man walking.
Your destiny as eternal slaves of mighty $CIVNAME5 is almost fulfilled. What do you have to say to your master, $PLAYER0?
You'd better be brief. for your own sake. While we are talking, many $CIVADJ2 people are being killed by $CIVADJ6 hordes.

#AIGIVETRIBUTE
$CIVNAME5 helps its brothers in need, $PLAYER0, but don't try to exploit our kindness.
Here you have $GET3 as you request. We don't do this because of cowardice, we just feel sorry for your pathetic civilization.
Lucky you, that our forces at your border have been called to fight against other enemies. We will give you $GET3 for now, but you'll see the price when our hordes return from battle.

#AIWILLRETREAT
Uh uh, borders, you non-nomads are really weird, but OK, we're already gone.
Har, har, you fear these few men, $PLAYER0? You should come to see a REAL $CIVADJ5 army. We will grant your request. For now!

#AIWILLRETURNHOME
Uh, those generals can't abandon their nomadic customs it seems. We apologize deeply and of course withdraw.
My mistake. I thought the border started at the next hill. However, we leave at once. Sorry for the distress.
We are already gone, don't worry.

All other respones are simply those of the Romans.

I've made changes for the Mayas too, but it's not ready yet.

Cool!
Good to see my utility put to good use.
Nice work on your quotes, very creative and funny in some places too.:goodjob:

Gracias! Currently I'm working on Phoenicians and Arabs.

Here's the text for the Mayans. Everything which is not changed is the same as Americans:

#AIFIRSTCONTACT
I'm $AI0 of the $CIVADJ3, messenger of Itzamna, the great lord. The $CIVADJ2 people welcome you heartedly.

#AIFIRSTDEAL
Greetings, $PLAYER2. I'm $AI4 of the $CIVADJ7. For the benefit of our cities, let's engage in trade. What do you say?

#AIDEMANDTRIBUTE
$AI5, ruler of the $CIVADJ8, is the only guarantee for saving the world from the next cataclysm. He now demands that $CIVNAME1 shows its gratitude by giving $GET3!
There is nothing the Gods give us for free, $PLAYER0. $GET3 is the price for the lives of your people.
You should consider to pay the $CIVADJ8 a reasonable tribute. If you don't comply, our mighty $UNIT4 will destroy your land.

#AIACCEPTTRIBUTE
I see, you have understood that the strength of the $CIVADJ3 Gods is the strength of this world.
This is the true order in this world as fate has has it, don't forget!
The $CIVADJ3 people thank you for not unnecessarily wasting lives.

#AIBLUFFISCALLED
This is no victory for you either, $PLAYER0. You will be the ones to be blamed, when the Gods are too weak to defend our world!
You will be destroyed, $PLAYER0. The ritual calendar, however, tells us that now is not the time for your unfortunate destiny and who are we to neglect the divine fate.
Don't think you're saved! The call of the mighty Jaguar will tell you, when your time has come!

#AINEGOTIATE
The $CIVADJ5 people wish to extend our peace treaty, $PLAYER0. I hope that the great $CIVADJ2 people will agree.
War only destroys the hard work our peoples had in building the temples and cities. $AI3 asks $CIVNAME1 to extend the existing peace treaty.
The ,$CIVADJ5 people don't want to waste the lives of its precious sons in a senseless conflict against harmless $CIVNAME1. Let's renew our peace treaty.

#AIBORDERWARNING
$PLAYER0, your troops are causing sleepless nights to my loyal governor, the prince of $CITY3 . I promised him that you, our friends, will leave soon and I don't plan to break promises
$PLAYER0, you have intruded the maize fields near $CITY3. What do you want there?
$PLAYER0, withdraw your troops immendiately from the holy district of $CITY3 or we have to execute the cruel demands of the Gods.

#AIDONTTEST
I knew that you are a reliable friend, $PLAYER0.
You seem to have some good instincts, $PLAYER0. You may leave us in peace.
We ignore your disrespect against our Gods for this time, but you won't have a tomorrow, if this happens again!

#AILOANOFFER
$CIVNAME4 likes to see a more prospering $CIVNAME1. Are these terms for a loan agreeable?

#AINOLOANOFFER
Can't afford to do it at this time, $PLAYER0. Sorry.
Convey my regrets to $CIVNAME1, please. We have only the dirt under our fingernails left.
We need our money ourselves and can't waste it to corrupt $CIVNOUN3!

#AIGIVEPEACETREATY
There is no sense in continuing this war. Give us $GET3 and we'll be friends.
Finally the $CIVADJ2 fools have understood that this war is not just nor holy? If you want peace, you must give us $GET3 for reparations.
You want the mighty $CIVADJ7 to abstain from destroying your cities? Very well, if you can come up with $GET3, we will spare your pathetic towns.

#AIPEACETREATYTHREAT
Peace is more valuable than war. We accept your offer!
You're right, this war between equals leads nowhere. Let's make peace before any of us regrets it
I need my peasants on the maize fields and not on the battlefields, $PLAYER0. We accept your offer.

#AINOPEACETREATYTHREAT
We will not allow $CIVADJ2 terrorists to blackmail honrable $CIVADJ7. We're only defending us legitimately, and we know how to do it!
$CIVNAME1 cannot frighten us with mere words. We will not surrender.
Do you really think it is wise for a deer to tease the Jaguar, $PLAYER0? We show you the answer on the battlefields.

#AIRIGHTOFPASSAGE
$PLAYER0, let's remove our border guards and let traders and pilgrimes go their way freely.
The $CIVADJ6 people will let your people use the roads of our lands, if you do us the same favor. Will you sign a right of passage agreement, $PLAYER0?
Will you sign a right of passage agreement with us, $PLAYER0? Our troops need to pass through $CIVNAME1 and we want to do it peacefully.

#AIMILITARYALLIANCE
$PLAYER0, evil $CIVNAME3 has made a cowardly attack on the unprepared $CIVADJ7 people! They will attack you too, when they see any opportunity. Will you help us in destroying these traitors?.
With the help of $CIVNAME1, our combined forces could quickly put an end to the continuing menace of $CIVNAME3! We would gain a friend for eternity, if you assist us, $PLAYER0!
$CIVNAME3 is a serious enemy to $CIVNAME6, the war is waging with unknown fate. Even the help of you little army could help deciding the conflict. Will you ally with us, $PLAYER0?

#AIMUTUALPROTECTION
$CIVNAME3 is provoking $CIVNAME5 is provoking $CIVNAME5 in an unbearable manner! We hope that our friends, the $CIVADJ2 people, join us in our project to isolate these imperialists!
What help the most fertile lands, when you can't sell your products? Will you, $PLAYER0, help us in destroying the economy of $CIVNAME3!
Trading with our enemies in $CIVNAME3 is an affront to the $CIVADJ7! We insist that you stop trading with this scum.

#AIALLIANCEGREETINGS
Take seat, $PLAYER0. What can $AI6 do for his loyal $CIVADJ2 allies? How's your war against $CIVNAME3 going?
$PLAYER0, my brother, how bad would the war against inhuman $CIVNAME3 go, if we didn't lead it in this unanimous union! Tellme, what can I do for you?
$AI6 greets his ally $PLAYER0! How can we help you in your efforts to destroy to surmount the walls of the cities of $CIVNAME3?

#AIPEACEGREETINGS
The Blessed $CIVADJ5 people greet the people of $CIVNAME1! I suppose you want to make a deal with us?
The $CIVADJ5 soothsayers have predicted your arrival, $PLAYER0! I already know what you want, but I love to hear it from you personally!
The $CIVADJ5 people are pleased by the visit of our $CIVADJ2 friends! Trade will make our both countries prosper!

#AIWARGREETINGS
$CIVADJ2 Gods are stronger than $CIVADJ6 Gods. Don't you think you proved this cosmic truth enough?
$AI3 salutes you, Ruler of the merciless $CIVNOUN3!
Having this war going on, I cannot use $CIVADJ6 peasants to finish my monumental buildings! ONLY therefore we should consider discussing peace.
Greetings, $PLAYER0. We should seek to end this war as long as we can both still stand upright, don't you think?
The soothsayers told me that the $CIVADJ7 will win this war. Talk is useless unless you want to give up!
We win, you lose!
I bird, you bug!
The mighty $CIVADJ6 armies stand deep in $CIVADJ2 lands! I expect that you come up with quite a sum and surrender!
Your whining amuses Great $AI3! Go on, my jester has broken his leg yesterday, when he fell off the roof.

#AIGIVETRIBUTE
We do as you say, $PLAYER0, because the prophetic books tell us that it's the wish of the Gods. This is the only reason!

#AIWEAKREJECT
This is good enough for me, $PLAYER0, but lamentably the council of my vasall-principalities won't accept the deal unless you make a slightly better offer.
The $CIVADJ5 people don't like to bargain, but if you don't come up with a better deal, I have to decline.

#AISTRONGREJECT
I am outraged by this mad offer! Guards, throw the $CIVADJ2 messenger into the Holy pond. He can make his offer to the Rain God then.

#AITOTALREJECT
Ha! Haha! Hahaha! Hahahaha! Hahahahaha!

Top Bottom