A Total Conversion of this Mod which should be Implemented Upon DLL Release

I'm just curious, why does this mod seem to limit the amount of civs? It seems to make city states and Barbarians take up a slot for available players, since if I try to make 22 civ with city states I ether don't spawn and lose on the first turn, or other civs don't spawn

Please for the love that is good in life, take out the penalty for starting in any era beyond ancient. I would love to start a game in other eras, but the built in penalty for maintenance and science is redonkulous.

Please for the love that is good in life, take out the penalty for starting in any era beyond ancient. I would love to start a game in other eras, but the built in penalty for maintenance and science is redonkulous.

All will be done by the v4 release, provided that Chrome and Fires return. I'm working on the political-control material at the moment, I'm modifying Gedemon's Cultural Diffusion in order to get it to work.

So are there any plans to make the Theocracy policy tree more intertwined with religion? Would be nice to have a system that makes faith more useful, perhaps converting it into another resource or letting it purchase more units and buildings

Also if you make religions pop up on their own will there be a way to make them more likley to appear in their appropriate civ?

So are there any plans to make the Theocracy policy tree more intertwined with religion? Would be nice to have a system that makes faith more useful, perhaps converting it into another resource or letting it purchase more units and buildings

Also if you make religions pop up on their own will there be a way to make them more likley to appear in their appropriate civ?

Both are possible.

The base mechanism for political control is actually complete, there's just some tweaking to do and values to add and a bit of UI work and it should be playable.

Seem really good.one question:how will subterranean cities work?

It seems that the development has been stopped for a long time...

My guess is that ether the mod is being tweaked and perfected (they are pretty much redoing the mod and making it bigger than the original, and it's only been 2-3 months, which is not alot of time considering the scope of things they have planned), or that something came up that is halting production.

I'm hoping one of the devs posts how far along the project is, its not really the wait that bothers me, it's not knowing if the mod is in production or if its dead

My guess is that ether the mod is being tweaked and perfected (they are pretty much redoing the mod and making it bigger than the original, and it's only been 2-3 months, which is not alot of time considering the scope of things they have planned), or that something came up that is halting production.

I'm hoping one of the devs posts how far along the project is, its not really the wait that bothers me, it's not knowing if the mod is in production or if its dead

Seems to be dead, unfortunately; at least for the time being. I've heard that they have many other things that they are working on.

Seems to be dead, unfortunately; at least for the time being. I've heard that they have many other things that they are working on.

Nah its not dead.:satan:

Nah its not dead.:satan:

:whew: Good to hear

Also, I have a question about how the maps are going to work in the new version, assuming we do get maps for different planets, will we have to micro manage everything going on? (such as, a worker needing orders on Earth while im busy with another planet)

Top Bottom