Darn Russians....

alexihill

Chieftain
Sorry if this seems spamish, I usually don't join these kind of forums, but I was playing, and just now I seen this, and I wanted to share it with people who I think would appreciate it.

I thought it was so funny. I have defence pacts with America and Ghengis Khan, and also I've payed Khan to attack Russia to keep them off me. Recently they have been lining my borders as you can see for what I think will be an attack. And so they have my borders filled with their troops, and they desire friendly relations haha.

If only you could ask them to do that thing where they either must declare war or pull their troops away. It seems they can do that to us, but we can't to them. Either way, I hope you get a smile from this like I did.

Thanks,

Alexi

You seem to have enough force yourself. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Declare war on Russia and wipe them out!

hey if you do win the war, watch out for ghandi he hates it when humans win defencive wars

also you have lot load of uranium to support that many giant death robots

declare war, while your forces are good enough to repel the attack if they attack first they might have that edge that would let them win
PS: your science sucks for being this late

I think it is the "circle" (or whatever) map. Go to advanced setup to choose it. Its description reads something as "one landmass per civ, all connected by narrow land-bridges in clockwise order"

Top Bottom