Geckling Diaries: The Tech Files

Fionavar

Chieftain
FYI: I have revamped the thread. The single post was pushing the word count envelope, so I made a major structure overhaul.

Hey, this looks useful, thanks for mentioning this. I have Bookmarked it, if I get some time, I will check it a bit more thoroughly out . . .

That's great RealGoober! If there is anything that you use that you think others might benefit from please feel free to list it @ the Lair or here! I hope you find some use from it - cheers.

Update: The Software/Utilities sections are now accompanied by a description of the various resources in order to improve accessibility. I hope this proves useful :)

Update: I have merged the previous thread of articles with The Tech Files. They can now be found under the Words section. Again I hope this is of assistance.

I have added the Table of Content to the first post in this thread for easier access ... ;)

Update: The Table of Contents has been refreshed to reflect the further division of the Strategy sections.

Please note: I have decided to return the Tech Files to its core intent of Patches/Utilities/Software and Drivers. There are many sites that list the plethora of demos hitting the market, and it just seems that is duplication. Thanks for you understanding!

I have pruned/cleaned up The Tech Files. As well, I have updated the above Table of Contents. Please feel free to continue to suggest a/o point out misplaced/wrong/dead links. Thanks to everyone for their ongoing support and interest.

Thanks to everyone for their patience! The Tech Files are back up and the Table of Contents have been updates to reflect the new server and links! Thanks to everyone for their ongoing support and interest.

My hope has been to offer a centralised place for the latest patches and software/utilities that gamers/enthusiasts (primarily MS users, though there is some broader aspects) can do some one stop shopping ;) As well, the list is member/fan driven - so it is not an overwhelming amount of stuf.. If people play it, use it and recommend it, it gets added.

I would like to thank everyone who has PM'd/emailed me about the status of TheTech Files. I am happy to say that the resource now has a new home. The Table of Contents has been updated. Thanks for your patience and your ongoing support/interest!

Top Bottom