Besides Civ, what would you choose to take to a desert island?

Osvaldo Manso

Warlord
Just a funny post... :)

I came to the conclusion that if I could choose which items to take with me to a desert island, I would definitely choose Sid Meier's Civilization. Other favorites include an Atlas of the World (or access to Google Maps) and my favorite record («The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway», by Genesis, 1974; with an equipment to appropriately listen to it, of course).

What about you? What would you take with yourself to a desert island? List only three items, like books, records, films or games! And don't bother about money because you won't need it! :D

I also would recommend to bring a solar-powered PC. ;)
For me first choice is my HDD-MP3-player containing my complete movie soundtrack collection. Basically it goes whereever I go. Regadring Civ games I am kind of torn between the Civ Chronicles Box and Civ IV Complete. If possible I would take both.

My girlfriend, a fishing rod and a knife. (if the water is drinkable and there are no snakes on the island)

I could do without music. If it had to be one song it'd be 'Adios' by Rammstein. It's one of the few songs/bands that is both loud, melodic and tight.

I could play Football Manager 2006, Madden 08 and Civ 1, 2 and 3 forever and ever.

For the rest, my GF, a fishing rod and a knife. That'd be all I need.

Top Bottom