Game Saturn

These huts are gonna end with someone popping BW with copper in the capital and axe rushing someone in 3500 BC. :mischief:

Also its a good thing there's this pitboss to entertain us because the main game as slowed to a craaaawwwll. :sleep: (which I'm sure is faster than usual but dangit we were going quickly earlier!)

We better not regenerate anything, I've already got my first few dozen moves all planned out! :lol:

I already popped a hut earlier for a small sum of gold, I'll be popping another one next turn. Hope I get something good... :mischief:

Also its a good thing there's this pitboss to entertain us because the main game as slowed to a craaaawwwll. :sleep: (which I'm sure is faster than usual but dangit we were going quickly earlier!)
Yeah, I don't get why we've slowed up all of a sudden... it's not like anyone has that much to do at this stage.

Wow my luck just keeps coming, hut next to my first warrior move and i got a tech, and the one of the best techs possible as well, and my start keeps looking better and better. Now if only I was better and could utilise it :D
Lucky you. Wish I could say the same. :(

These huts are gonna end with someone popping BW with copper in the capital and axe rushing someone in 3500 BC. :mischief:
Ugh, I bet I'm the one that ends up on the recieving end too.

So did emperor...if that helps.
I did? When? How would you know? Are you referring to a different game? :confused:

There is a reason for protection rule ;)
If you declare war on someone though, that's the end of the protection. ;)

Come on Hercules, where are you? Don't want a single user slowing down the game too much... :)

Come on Hercules, where are you? Don't want a single user slowing down the game too much... :)
Indeed. By the way, bear in mind that if you don't play your turn for 3 turns in a row, we'll convert you to AI until you get back... so play regularly! :)

I meant about the bad start not popping techs.
Ah, I see...

Score analysing ;).

One more tech from the hut? Lord Parkin's score raised to 34 between the turns. Possibly border pop opened a hut close to his capital or scout was in auto move. By the way when are the "programmed" movements done in pitboss game. Are they done in the beginning of the turn, when you log in or in some other moment?

If Elucidus isn't happy with the tech he got, it probably wasn't archery. Protective archers seems very useful to me. One has to be very careful when revealing something ;).

I don't know what techs you can pop from huts by memory other than that you can't pop any religion-founding ones, but considering starting techs and that no one could have manually researched something yet, here are the possibilities.

Elucidus begins with Mysticism and Hunting, this tech could be: Fishing, The Wheel, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Archery, Masonry, or Mining.

Lord Parkin and Hellhound both begin with Fishing and Agriculture so they could have gotten Sailing, The Wheel, Animal Husbandry, Hunting, Mysticism or Mining.

Also I just went and checked and all of these techs from Fishing to Animal Husbandry give six points, so we can't use that to tell.

mwyhahahaha, does telling you the popped tech give anything away, cause i will reveal it if you want.

It will give us the information we need to collapse your empire into burning hellfire and usurp your advantage! :king:

Nah, it doesn't matter. Sure some information will be classified but it probably won't hurt if you reveal goodies and such that don't directly effect each other.

For example, that hut I found? I just joined the free tech club! I got Hunting! Probably the second or third worst possible tech for me to get free right now, but I'll take it. It'll speed up Animal Husbandry at least.

Well i got AH from my hut and i got an AH resource near me, also revealed a horse (but quite a way away)

Yeah, the game is down. We'll just have to wait for Elucidus to get it back up again... shouldn't be too long, he's usually pretty onto it. :)

Score analysing ;).

One more tech from the hut? Lord Parkin's score raised to 34 between the turns. Possibly border pop opened a hut close to his capital or scout was in auto move.
Ooh, exciting!! :D If only I could log in to see what it was...

Yeah, it was a border pop.

By the way when are the "programmed" movements done in pitboss game. Are they done in the beginning of the turn, when you log in or in some other moment?
They're done either when you log in, or at the very end of the turn. They're not done at the start of the turn or before you log in. ;)

I don't know what techs you can pop from huts by memory other than that you can't pop any religion-founding ones, but considering starting techs and that no one could have manually researched something yet, here are the possibilities.
You can get pretty much all of the early techs except the religion-founding ones. There's a list around, I'll look it up when I have a spare moment. I do remember that the latest tech you can pop from a hut is Astronomy.

For example, that hut I found? I just joined the free tech club! I got Hunting! Probably the second or third worst possible tech for me to get free right now, but I'll take it. It'll speed up Animal Husbandry at least.
Hey, don't diss a free tech. It's always better than nothing. ;)

Well i got AH from my hut and i got an AH resource near me, also revealed a horse (but quite a way away)
Congrats! Probably one of the best techs to get from a hut right at the start of the game, except for Bronze Working.

Border pops are weird... they're connected to score, but there seems to be a delay. I haven't worked it out yet, but it seems that usually you'll get the score from the border pop a couple of turns after it happens. Very odd.

Top Bottom