Six-player OCC ffa

I'm in, timezone is ok as long as there's no university stuff overlapping on the day in question.

I've sent him a PM.

Hi, do you think whether it is a good idea to advertise in the general discussion forum to recruit some players? Reliability is most important I know.

I put up an announcement on the NQ players Steam group page...hopefully that will bring in some people. (I don't think posting in the general forum will get us more people who play MP.)

I had forgotten that I had responded to your thread last week been out of town for a week. I know of quite a few from NQ who would enjoy an occ game. We've played a few lately. My concern is the starting and stopping of the game will be hard to fit into all ppls schedule. I am still interested but i wonder if we can find a time where we can all start and finish? An occ game with 6 wont take much more than 5 hours. Also will the game be played under NQ rules? If you want to find me to discuss this further I'm an admin in the NQ steam group and I'm in the chat room daily:)

Thanks and great idea!!

I had forgotten that I had responded to your thread last week been out of town for a week. I know of quite a few from NQ who would enjoy an occ game. We've played a few lately. My concern is the starting and stopping of the game will be hard to fit into all ppls schedule. I am still interested but i wonder if we can find a time where we can all start and finish? An occ game with 6 wont take much more than 5 hours. Also will the game be played under NQ rules? If you want to find me to discuss this further I'm an admin in the NQ steam group and I'm in the chat room daily:)

Thanks and great idea!!

It's NQ as we will stick to the end unless agreed otherwise.

Start time is fixed but specific date to fix everyone is flexible, ending time usually 1.5-3 hours, which according to your estimation 2-3 sessions to finish the game

I spoke with Onan last night. Our time zones are conflicting:( your start time is 4am for me so it wont work for me. It's too bad because occ is a fun game.

Carl was suggesting we play it all in one shot, a bit earlier, on a weekend. Some chance of that if we're all up for it.

I will be fine to play.

I put up a little ad in one of the thread discussing OCC strategy in the strategy and tip sub-forum, hope to attract some players from there. But I guess if it's one session, NQ may have people participating?

Yes, that's what Carl thought.

Bump.

Anyone else for this?

Or do we want to run it with only 4? Something to pass the time anyway.

Shall we turn this OCC game into a GMR game? I guess people are busy playing GMR now. Probably more flexible time for them. And this OCC concept is too good to pass.

I think maybe one night we just try it, jump on and see if we can grab a couple NQ players. W might well finish it in one night...and we could ask them ahead of time if they'd be willing to reload another night.

What days work for everyone? I can do all but Monday and Tuesdays.

Shall we try Sunday? (sat pst).

I wonder if zalta is still watching this thread...

Zalta is busy this saturday night, he may post a time for next week if he has free time.

Top Bottom