Missing Policies

After starting a simple non modded game recently I quickly notice I am missing a policy under each branch!? I tried clearing the cache and config file and then verifying integrity of the game via the properties tab but that did not fix the error. Also attempted to see if trying a mod game fixed it...but alas no.

Any solutions out there?

Screenshot of your policy trees?

Here you go... Was working fine about a month a ago. Update or updated mod perhaps screwed with it? This capture however is from a non-modded quick start game just to demonstrate.

Welcome to the late October BNW patch. You aren't missing any policies -- they rebalanced the Tradition and Piety trees (making Oligarchy a prerequisite for Legalism and no longer requiring Mandate of Heaven as a prerequisite for Religious Tolerance).

Welcome to the late October BNW patch. You aren't missing any policies -- they rebalanced the Tradition and Piety trees (making Oligarchy a prerequisite for Legalism and no longer requiring Mandate of Heaven as a prerequisite for Religious Tolerance).

Huh...well I'll be damned. Thanks a whole bunch. Time for me to look up the details of the patch then. :goodjob:

Top Bottom