which new (national) wonders, (unique) units, (unique) buildings, civilizations,.?.

Fuzzz

you
Everybody is talking about what they would like to see in the next expansion (if there is one) and since it's almost New Year I thought we could all make ourselves a list with our demands for units, buildings, wonders, and other things we'd like to see in the next version of CIViv.
For me:
Flemish civilization: leader Willem van Gulik -> UU: peasant militia (wielding a "morning star" or "goedendag" (replacing maceman, +50% vs mounted)), UB: Cloth Hall (replaces bank, +3 merchants)

I htink this is a great topic to summ up all the updates people seem to want.

I would really like them to include kamikadzi, people that cost alot but die with the unit they are used at.

Or may-be samurais?

Civs that have never been in the game:
Assyria
Ethiopia
Siam

Civs that deserve being added in next expansion:
Sioux/Iroquois
Portugal
Holland

Units:
paratrooper
a ship couple
(transport ship/warship) between galley/trireme and galleon/frigate (not caravel)
-that would mean the new Viking UU would be knarr or longship in stead of Berserker, replacing the warship (knarr would replace the transport and longship the warship)

@Skatepank -> when i this topic the idea was basically that people would join all of their suggestions in this topic instead of spreading them out in all sorts of topics. no one seems to understand though, except for a few people.

Top Bottom