The Forgotten: The Other Civilizations (BNW)

Agreed, it looks much better downsized.

Doesn't really matter with the black edge - you won't see it in game. Of course it'll look better without the edge on a colour reference image.

Actually, my old icons used to have that and it showed ingame, even resized.

Whoops I was using the way how I used to remove the black border with an older template and it was leaving that black edge.

It's still there. Just remove the layer altogether. You wanna have just four layers - the two overlay ones, an icon layer, and a background layer.

And I don't see what the problem is with it being big.

It's still there. Just remove the layer altogether. You wanna have just four layers - the two overlay ones, an icon layer, and a background layer.

And I don't see what the problem is with it being big.

Yeah that's how mine is layer wise, I just completely forgot that was an option for some reason. :crazyeye:

I edited my post prior that should be fine now.

Possible new Saba icon?

Also for Palmyra, perhaps a vector version of the symbol on the back of this Palmyrene coin from Zenobia's time would make a good icon for them rather than the eagle:

I dont think i have ever heard of this civilization before?

I dont think i have ever heard of this civilization before?
That's, uh, kind of the point of the civ. Hiram's forte is civs that no one has heard of - see front page.

Well, about that... Ask most Israelis, they will tell you that Saba(שבא) is in Ethiopia. Not in Yemen. They also won't recognize the leader.
Also, pedis entries(even one sentence) would be nice, Hiram. Especially for Yakutia. I found no reference to this UU in the net.

Also, pedis entries(even one sentence) would be nice, Hiram. Especially for Yakutia. I found no reference to this UU in the net.
Did you search for it in english or hebrew? :crazyeye: From a quick google search: Batas is just the name of a weapon and Toyon means "Prince". Hiram just used them as vague terms to represent Yakut society and military.

See the second and fourth post for the "Batas" Cavalry

See this and this for the Toyon.

That's what they all say....

Never had the time to write full pedia entries. I'm a casual modder at best :p.

Outsource! I don't have time for pedias, but I work with people like Viregel or Reedstilt who write them for the civs instead

I just got around to playing your Uyghur civ (U is very late in the alphabet) and I realized, to my dismay, that the Altaic Riders don't upgrade to Knights :sad:

King Hiram! Where are you? You don't stand the test of time....

Ah, unfortunate that it seems you have not the time or disposition to continue working on these civs. At the very least one can be happy the community has a habit of picking things up and carrying on the torch. I am glad at least that your self-confessed obscure civilizations will be getting some of our most talented modders working their magic on it!

yakut will be most strong

Top Bottom