Danmacsch's (Damasc's) civilizations

May I try to guess some of the redacted civs?
The first one is surely Tanzania. The third one is likely the Sulu Sultanate (which has amazing icon/colour scheme potential, by the way). This would leave lots of options for the other two, but given the Theming Bonus part, I'll try to guess mostly other African and Asian civs. Some of my guesses are Rwanda, Burundi, Bali and Bahrain. Other guesses, less concerned with the bonus, are Ruthenia, Bahawapur and Burgundy.

May I try to guess some of the redacted civs?
The first one is surely Tanzania. The third one is likely the Sulu Sultanate (which has amazing icon/colour scheme potential, by the way). This would leave lots of options for the other two, but given the Theming Bonus part, I'll try to guess mostly other African and Asian civs. Some of my guesses are Rwanda, Burundi, Bali and Bahrain. Other guesses, less concerned with the bonus, are Ruthenia, Bahawapur and Burgundy.

Its Tanzania, Rwanda, Botswana, and Sokoto. But Dan chooses to ignore me...

(If I guessed right: can play test them? :lol:)

You are not right Sir Natan. And even though you are a knight of the Empire and I therefore risk the wrath of his Modjesty in doing this, I hereby issue the decree that all guesses presented by Natan the Knight regarding the Civs in my signature shall forever remain ignored. I also note that this is in no way confirmation that the guesses are either partly or completely correct [emoji14].

One of them is obviously the Sultanate of Swing. :p

Led by Mark Knopfler? Either that or it's the Sultanate of Swat led by Babe Ruth.

Its Tanzania, Rwanda, Botswana, and Sokoto. But Dan chooses to ignore me...

(If I guessed right: can play test them? :lol:)

Botswana never was a kingdom, so if the third one is Sokoto (which is possible), my guesses are Buganda, Bunyoro or Burundi, with the last being the main guess.

Oh and also we know what the dank colab with LITE is...
Do we? What is it?

They are. I've hidden them until I have time to do the update, which is rather substantial. The Direct Download link in the OP is still linked to the latest version though (v6 I think).

I think that the Danish civ icon has some artifacts in it, especially in smaller sizes. It makes it a bit less pleasant to look at.

So here's the leaders of two of the upcoming civs hinted in the signature. The first one is probably easy to guess, but the second one might require some tries :D
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Well, the first guy is ************************* and the second is obviously from ****************, but that means it could be from either *********** or *******************. =]

Hmm, no Idea for the first one. The second one being an African with light eyes is probably a Berber, with the Arabic architecture behind making it more certain. As to which state I'm at a loss.
Edit: Quick search on his sword reveals it may be a Nimcha, meaning Moroccan.

I'm not sure who exactly is being represented in the Leaderheads, but I'm looking forward to the eventual release of more African civs in general, so this should be interesting.

Any word on the Nuraghic update, or is that still on the backburner?

I'm working on a redesign in my spare time, but it's more evolutionary than revolutionary. The Nuraghe in particular needs work. I made it too strong. Mea culpa.

Top Bottom