ryanjames' mods-Civilisations, small and large

Sorry; I'm not just a monarchist for the monarchs :p I hate collaborating, and don't relic doing it again. Your Palatinate will be out long before mine, I'm sure. Palatinate would be one of my last ones.

Sorry; I'm not just a monarchist for the monarchs :p I hate collaborating, and don't relic doing it again. Your Palatinate will be out long before mine, I'm sure. Palatinate would be one of my last ones.

Oh, that's a relief then

But by collaborating, I literally mean a just leader screen, I get can pretty much everything else I need, coding shouldn't be difficult and I've got people who do most of my maps/icons.

I don't do art :p

Spoiler :
by don't, I mean can't. That's why I have an Artistriarch :D

"That lone wolf JFD, playing by his own rules"

:D

Lol, relic. Got P&P on the brain :lol:

Well, I don't mean to bother you with more "requests", but what code would make it so when a city state converts to my religion, I get an influence boost? And could you tell me if anyone is willing to do artwork for my next two civilisations? :3

Sorry if it's a bother

This should work, I think:

Spoiler :

Code:
local civilisationID = GameInfoTypes["CIVILIZATION_"]

function RJ_GetMyCivReligionID()
	local myCivID 
	local myReligionID
	for playerID = 0, GameDefines.MAX_MAJOR_CIVS - 1 do
		if Players[playerID]:GetCivilizationType() == civilisationID then
			myCivID = playerID
			myReligionID = Players[playerID]:GetReligionCreatedByPlayer()
break
		end
	end

return myCivID, myReligionID
end

function RJ_CityStateReligiousInfluence(playerID, religionID, cityX, cityY)
	local player = Players[playerID] 
	if (player:IsAlive() and player:IsMinorCiv()) then
		local influenceReward = 1000000
		local myCivID, myReligionID = RJ_GetMyCivReligionID()
		if religionID == myReligionID then
			player:ChangeMinorCivFriendshipWithMajor(myCivID, influenceReward)
		end
	end
end
GameEvents.CityConvertsReligion.Add(RJ_CityStateReligiousInfluence)

Just fill in and replace the incorrect variables (civilisationID and influenceReward)

Well, I don't mean to bother you with more "requests", but what code would make it so when a city state converts to my religion, I get an influence boost? And could you tell me if anyone is willing to do artwork for my next two civilisations? :3

Sorry if it's a bother

What leaderscreen do you need made? I have a break in my own Civ making until i can get a Unit Art model sorted, so hit me.

What leaderscreen do you need made? I have a break in my own Civ making until i can get a Unit Art model sorted, so hit me.

Great! Well, I've got two mods that I am going to try and focus on simultaneously, with focus on the former, but I want to get the other one done not long after as it's a request from someone.

The Mossi Empire-Yennega, semi-legendary warrior princess

The Palatinate-Otto-Henry, Popular elector, a patron of the arts and Protestantism

He'll also arguably be the most overweight civ leader too :p

I can provide backgrounds if you want me to go find some!

More so than Henry the 8th? :D

Also, wouldn't it be better to base the leaderscene of Yennenga off a 3D image? If anything it'd do a much better job at staying with the art style of the game:

Spoiler Spoilered for Nudity :

More so than Henry the 8th? :D

Also, wouldn't it be better to base the leaderscene of Yennenga off a 3D image? If anything it'd do a much better job at staying with the art style of the game:

Spoiler Spoilered for Nudity :

That is probably a much better reference image, though I'd prefer it if the final piece of work was not so, revealing, if you know what I mean :p

That is probably a much better reference image, though I'd prefer it if the final piece of work was not so, revealing, if you know what I mean :p

I can fix that issue for you. :p

Spoiler :

If its two sunsetty for your liking i'll change it.

and heres Otto.

Spoiler :

Great! Another 3D leaderscreen!

Spoiler :

and heres Otto.

Spoiler :

Her left shoulder and right thigh could use some more careful editing. Some feathering could be useful on both as well.

Spoiler :

and heres Otto.

Spoiler :

Great start! I didn't expect them to be done so quickly >.<

A few points however.

For Yennega, she shouldn't be that blurry, I like what you've done with the Background, but I'd rather have her unblurred as it's a 3D model and the blur sortof degrades it a bit.

The sunset is rather too vibrant, so tone that down a bit. Otherwise, it's brilliant!

For Otto, it might be a good idea to use a different BG (I'll try to find one), one that is inside a building due to the shadows on him. His eyes are also a bit, out of place looking, so could you re-adjust them, or just use leave the regular eyes of the painting?

But, yeah, great work, just want to polish stuff

If you want to Polish stuff, ask Janboruta :D

Top Bottom