GPuzzle's Civs

Time to play Guess the Civ!

UA: Unit :c5production: Production is increased by +5% for every Forest tile adjacent to a City. +1 :c5production: Production and +1 :c5faith: Faith from Walls, Temples and Castles.

UB: Shrine replacement. +2 :c5faith: Faith and +1 :c5production: Production. Units built in this city move twice as fast and gain +25% :c5strength: Combat Strength in Forest tiles.

UU: Longswordsman replacement. Available at Metal Casting. +1 :c5war: Experience for every +1 :c5faith: Faith in the city it was built in. Does not need Iron.

I'd say Lithuania too, but what the uniques replace seems too similar to JFD's version.

Bullseye. Lithuania's design, everyone. I will be using Hiram's assets for it, with the exception of the UB, which I will make.

Do you want me to redo the stuff I did for it? I has moar skill now

Yeah, sure, go for it.

I might tone down on it, either removing the promotion thing, making it only work on melee units or... something.

Would giving units the woodsman promotion be better than just straight up double movement?

It adds to the forest synergy, and provides basically the same effect whilst also being more flavourful. I'm not sure if that's a nerf or a buff however, as both promotions can still be pretty useful.

Perhaps keeping the promotion giving effect but cutting the extra faith a production gains from the shrine?

I feel like, the bonus in forests feels very synchronous, but the yields feel overkill - especially wih the same bonuses being given to walls, castles, and temples.

Hey, guess which Civ just got a redesign?

That's right!

The Oyo Empire now has had a few changes that are pretty interesting! Specifically, their UA.

UA: Owners of the Palace: Cities connected to the :c5capital: Capital produce extra :c5gold: Gold equal to the number of buildings in the :c5capital: Capital while celebrating We Love The King Day. Upon finishing a unit, a We Love The King Day begins in the city.

UU: Elesin: Knight replacement. Ignores Zone of Control, and has an increased :c5strength: Combat Strength bonus for Flanking enemies, as well as +1 :c5moves: Movement. Does not require Horses.

UU: Jagunjagun: Longswordsman replacement. Available at Civil Service rather than Steel. Starts with Cover I.

Every civ owns a palace....
Also, are you sure those fit the Oyo? Wanna share your sources?

Natan, and no offence if you do GPuzzle, its highly unlikely that any of this research has come from some hard to find scholarly discourse on the history of the Oyo empire. So if you want to find the sources, do the same thing GPuzzle probably did, and look it up. The first results for each are very helpful.

Only the name of the UA is pretty stuck since there isn't much that I could name it.

I think the second part of the UA is a tad much of an overkill, it'd make WLTKDs way too easy.

Yeah I'd just change that bit to 'has a chance to enter WLtKD' and you're good to go

Hey, guess which Civ just got a redesign?

That's right!

The Oyo Empire now has had a few changes that are pretty interesting! Specifically, their UA.

Who exactly is going to be leader if you dont mind me asking? just out of curiosity

Who exactly is going to be leader if you dont mind me asking? just out of curiosity

Shango, both for being considered a pretty good ruler and having such a cultural impact in Yoruba culture both in Nigeria and outside of it.

Top Bottom