Uighur_Caesar's Civilizations

Natan, it's a conflict between the [CLASSIFIED] mod you're using and Uighur_Caesar's mod.

Since it's a mod he knows zilch about... You can more or less expect what happens next, right? It's the other modder's obligation to figure out what went wrong.

> the [CLASSIFIED] mod you're using
>the [CLASSIFIED] mod you're using

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

(secret 5 secret?)

I actually don't know. I just know it's a mod Natan can't talk about.

Well, I don't want to ruin my reputation as a mod tester...
(3 mods and counting :D)

Well, I don't want to ruin my reputation as a mod tester...
(3 mods and counting :D)

Wouldn't reporting a bug increase your reputation as a 'mod tester', given that bugs are the whole reason you are testing mods - to make sure such issues don't happen in the live release?

In terms of things actually related to this thread - how is work on Navarre going? Was all art acquired?

Everything I asked to provide has been submitted.

Here's a hint: what do George Orwell and a log that poops out candy for Christmas have in common?

Initially having no idea what the latter part referred to, I googled it and was not disappointed. That may or may not now be my favourite Christmas custom - Caga Tio stronk!

I also finished the text (I am almost 90% sure) you are referring to recently, so this should certainly be interesting

I posted this in the design and discussion thread but I might as well post it here too to get more feedback so this is important. What do you guys think of this civ?

UA: Units gifted to :c5citystate: City States generate :c5influence: Influence per turn with that city state and upon adopting an Ideology all gifted units provide +1 :tourism: Tourism in the :c5capital: Capital. Spies are twice as effective when rigging elections and can spawn rebels when in cities of civs denouncing you.

UB: Replaces Constabulary. Starts off with a -15% enemy spy stealing rate, but every UB in the empire increases defense against enemy spies by 5%. +5% :c5production: land unit production for every Pledge of Protection you have (max of 20%). +1 Spy when built in the :c5capital: Capital. +2 :tourism: Tourism after adopting an ideology.

UU: Replaces Great War Infantry. Cheaper and weaker. No terrain movement penalty and can enter any civ or city states borders. +15% :c5strength: Combat bonus when outside of your territory and an additional +15% if in the borders of a civ or city state you are not at war with.

Looks nice... very nice. Does that happen to be america?
(Or is it SSMCR?)

Cuba is a likely candidate. If not, yeah, I'll be in for a surprise.

Nah that would step over Our Worlds collab, I wouldnt be suprised if it was something like Brezhnev or something.

woot woot

I've decided to make a thread in the new subforum to put all my designs that I'm working on, will work on, and may or may not work on. Check it out if you want and discuss anything that's interesting to you. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=13969915#post13969915

Before (and if) someone notices that the Taino aren't there, it's because I forgot to put them and I really don't feel like going back right now, especially since el limite de los imagenes es una mierda. They are technically in production.

I posted this in Phantoms of Pre-Columbia but just in case there are more viewers here:

Alright, well the Apache were really easy to code. Anyone want to help with what's left? I need music, both UU icons, their map, E&D ideas, pedias, city list and most importantly: UNIT MODELS.

If anyone is feeling generous I would really appreciate the help, particularly with the Unit Models.

You know... I suddendly remembered a pretty nice game that had Apache music. Civilization!

Link to video.

Link to video.

Hey, guess what? I'm back from hiatus! I'll be trying to finish the Taino, whose amazing map was made by Gatoutak:

Spoiler :

However, I've been considering some changes to their designs, and really all of my old designs, and wanted to see if it looks good:

The Taino

UA: Slash and Burn: Forests/jungles are cut down 33% faster, and have a chance of spawning a unique Cassava resource upon being chopped. Farms yield +1 :c5faith: Faith.

UU: Cacique: Replaces Great General. Instead of building citadels, it can be expended in a city to hold an Areyto, a unique We Love the King Day that increases :c5culture: Culture by 25% also. Gain :c5greatperson: Points towards Caciques whenever a farm or plantation is built or when a city grows.

UB: Batey: Replaces Colosseum. Maintenance free and yields +2 :c5faith: Faith. +1 :c5culture: Culture for every 4 :c5citizen: Citizens in this city.

Cassava: +1 :c5food: Food, +1 :c5gold: Gold. +1 :c5food: Food when improved by a farm. +1 :c5food: Food from granaries.

My biggest concern with this one is whether or not +1 faith from farms is too strong and whether or not the free cacique points are enough. Any thoughts?

As a Deity player; always avoid adding any additional yields to farms unless they unlock late.

The Cacique is perfectly fine depending on the number of points each one provides.

The Batey seems quite powerful-but I wouldn't consider it any more powerful than the Aztec's floating Gardens.

Yeah, I'd say faith from farms is super strong. Otherwise, it looks really good!

EDIT: also, how are the Apache coming along?

Top Bottom