Well, I have no idea who noone is but I'll try to do that from here on in.

Is it an "old" joke? I have never seen it anywhere.

That's it, kulade! I declare a vendetta on you for misspelling "choxorn"!

Oh, and for sending me through a vast array of trapdoors. :rolleyes:

After many setbacks and ideas involving Babe Threads and Perfection's stash of images, I have decided to make this comic, which has none of those whatsoever!

It needs a bit of working on, but Tailless and e350tb, you two can find a spaceship in the secret base and use it to stop your avatars or continue with your army.
Tailless, you can find the guy the Hooded Guy was talking about. I dunno how to continue with 2 posters wanting to tag along with me, so I think this is the best way to divide the armies and get you lazy guys back to work! (Tailless!)

Thanks for remembering my birthday, tailless.

And as for you Choxon,
ITS ON!!!

He's back...
and with a
VENGEANCE!

Hey Thorvald, do you mind if I make a comic involving you stumbling into an avatar ambush?

mythmonster2 said:
Hey Thorvald, do you mind if I make a comic involving you stumbling into an avatar ambush?
Not yet... There's one more thing I want to do in Basra (yes, it's Basra) and then you can go ahead. And leave a couple back in the palace to look after my Union.

Setting up the "anonymous" villain character as well and twisting the plot a wee bit more.

Just a note Tailless: Jal's first line in any comic always has to be No, then it's followed up by dialogue or just left as "No"

I have Generals, but I'll stick with Starcraft for now and other games like Act of War

Okay, this comic mostly exists to explain why Wanda hasn't appeared in any comic since the last one e350tb made. She was somehow captured. How exactly really doesn't matter.

Basically, Wanda overheard someone talking about "The Avatars of..." but never heard the last word. The last word can be up to the imagination of whoever wants to say what it is.

Last edited:
Lurker's comment :
Ok guys, so far so good... Looks like the council idea was a very good one.
As for the comics... Kudos to Judge_Deadd :goodjob: Please continue if you can. And yes, Imageshack is better, but consider my name is 'noone' ;)

Top Bottom