TarcisioCM's Civilizations

Its a nice background, though.
As if this couldn't get more awkward. :crazyeye:

I only touched up the image in places that I found not pleasing most noticeably left arm and face, anything other than that is the work of Tarcisio.

As if this couldn't get more awkward. :crazyeye:

I only touched up the image in places that I found not pleasing most noticeably left arm and face, anything other than that is the work of Tarcisio.

You didn't touch the right hand, though.(got it? Right?;))

The Iberians released for the Barbarian Invasion event! Check out More Civs' The Gauls, JFD's The Germans and the upcoming Thrace too!

The Iberians

Mediterranean Influence: Gain + 1 Great Artist point in the Capital city for every incoming Trade Route of a different civilization. Gifted military units generate Culture for you and return to your control if you are at war with their new owner.

Sculptor Workshop (Stone Works): Increase the gold from incoming trade routes by +1 Gold to you and to the trade route owner for every improved Stones, Marble, Iron, Silver or Gold on this city. The city must have at least one of the aforementioned resources.

Oppidum: Unlocked at the discovery of Masonry, may only be built on hill tiles and not adjacent to another Oppidum. The Oppidum generates +1 Culture and grants +25% defense to units on the same tile. Units that pass through a Oppidum ignore terrain costs, may move after attacking and gain +33% Flanking Combat Strength bonus for one turn.

Credits:
Spoiler :
Janboruta: Indibilis leader Art and Icon.
Leugi: Oppidum improvement model and icons.
Regalman: Iberian Map.
KyteM: Dynamic Culture Overview.
Sukritact: Help with some of the lua.
Omri Lahav: Peace and War themes.

Has support for the following cool things:
Cultural Diversity
Ethinic Units
Events and Decisions
Historical Religions
Map Labels
Piety and Prestige
Unique Cultural Influence
YnAEMP

Wait, just the clarify, the UA is "For every civilization sending a Trade Route to you, gain 1 GAr Point in the Capital"?

That's not how I read it. I interpreted it as "For every different civilization sending a Trade Route to you, gain 1 GAr Point in the Capital." So, if a civilization is sending 5 TRs to you, you only get +1 GAr point, not +5 GAr points.

The Iberians have some great abilities, and the Oppidum is simply the best. Congratulations Tarcisio and Leugi and everyone involved for filling the gap in ancient Europe. I remember playing the Iberians with Ambrox's Mediterranenan civs pack way back in vanilla days of Civ5 - this is a worthy successor.

That's not how I read it. I interpreted it as "For every different civilization sending a Trade Route to you, gain 1 GAr Point in the Capital." So, if a civilization is sending 5 TRs to you, you only get +1 GAr point, not +5 GAr points.

I said for every CIVILIZATION, not every TRADE ROUTE.

We're saying the same thing.

I said for every CIVILIZATION, not every TRADE ROUTE.

We're saying the same thing.

And so we are. I'll just slink back to doing my work now. Nothing to see here.

The Iberians released for the Barbarian Invasion event! Check out More Civs' The Gauls, JFD's The Germans and the upcoming Thrace too!

Credits:
Spoiler :
Janboruta: Indibilis leader Art and Icon.
Leugi: Oppidum improvement model and icons.
Regalman: Iberian Map.
KyteM: Dynamic Culture Overview.
Sukritact: Help with some of the lua.
Omri Lahav: Peace and War themes.

Has support for the following cool things:

NOOOOOO!!!!
Im such a fool!
How could i missed this civ?:(:(:(
I already start a old Europe game....

Currently playing vs. The iberians, i found some problems:

1.you can disband units that they gift.
2.they are WAY TOO FRIENDLY. I had two wars with them, yet they keep giving me units and offer me deals that are very much in my favour.

Currently playing vs. The iberians, i found some problems:

1.you can disband units that they gift.
2.they are WAY TOO FRIENDLY. I had two wars with them, yet they keep giving me units and offer me deals that are very much in my favour.

1. I see no problem.
2. Who is the attacker you or him? if it is him he might have a very high deceptiveness meaning their friendliness is shown inaccurate.

1. I see no problem.
2. Who is the attacker you or him? if it is him he might have a very high deceptiveness meaning their friendliness is shown inaccurate.

I was the attacker.
(We had a third war, only he didn't survive it. :p:lol:)

We still lack some more civs in there, by the way...

MRW I'm finally doing something again.

Get hype!

Spoiler :

Also

Still accepting suggestions for my older civs (The ones before Aurelian), anything about their core design or just decisions and events. Note: Since this is me you can go full cray-cray with it.

So, I've had a few thoughts on Bactria... and here they are.

---

Bactrian Empire (Eucratides)
Start Bias: Grassland
UA: Opulentissimum Bactrianum
Cities generate +15% :c5food: Food when connected to the :c5capital: Capital, and the :c5capital: Capital generates +4 :c5gold: Gold for each City connected to it. Occupied Cities receive a free Courthouse upon Connection to the :c5capital: Capital.
UU: Thorakion (replaces Composite Bowman)
A vastly more expensive version of the Composite Bowman, the Thorakion makes up for it by being faster (base Movement of 4), stronger in both respects (13 :c5strength: / 13 :c5rangedstrength: vs. 7 :c5strength: / 11 :c5rangedstrength:), possessing the ability to make melee attacks, and starting with Volley and a unique promotion, "Elephantarchs of Diodotus", that grants a +33% bonus against wounded units.
UB: Phroyrion (replaces Market)
Standard Market benefits. Additionally, generates +1 :c5gold: Gold and +5% :c5production: Military Unit Production bonus for each different Major Civilization sending an International Trade Route to you. +3 CS and +25 City HP.

---

I've kept the elephant UU and the trade-boosting UB, but I've changed it a bit to get those lovely, delicious elephants out a little faster. Also, the Thorakion was a wooden tower (more commonly called a howdah) put on top of the elephant to house the archers and javelinmen and so forth, while the phroyrion was a garrison for Greek troops in Bactrian cities. If a coffee house can replace a windmill, then a garrison-house can replace a market. =]

Top Bottom